Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered who luck, reminds of ,did Bruce forsythia have a son . "Good game ,good game " 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if its been said before but anyone think it was horrible Gemma pied Billy to appease Luca.

• Angry
Reactions: 69
Even though she pied Billy, there was still more emotion in her voice than her speech to Luca.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry if its been said before but anyone think it was horrible Gemma pied Billy to appease Luca.

I didn't see that as to "appease" Luca. I think Billy needs a reality check to know that Gemma isn't interested in him since he was "so confused" and said he wouldn't try flirting with her if he doesn't think he got a chance to 🤷‍♀️ If Gemma's being just polite in responding to his chat wasn't clear enough, then why not a pie

On the latest interview of Under the Duvet, Jay is literally flying back to Mallorca and he's being coy saying "Let's see what happened"! Is it really possible that he's flying back to the villa??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just can't believe the 180 people are having for Tasha. Those saying well she was single in casa, so was Jacques and looked where that got him.
As for Andrew, I think the man needs a sure course of therapy if every time the girl he likes he annoys him he's going to fall into bed with another woman as 'payback'
Bin them all. Stick Jay back in and let him win solo

Reactions: 16
I didn't see that as to "appease" Luca. I think Billy needs a reality check to know that Gemma isn't interested in him since he was "so confused" and said he wouldn't try flirting with her if he doesn't think he got a chance to 🤷‍♀️ If Gemma's being just polite in responding to his chat wasn't clear enough, then why not a pie

On the latest interview of Under the Duvet, Jay is literally flying back to Mallorca and he's being coy saying "Let's see what happened"! Is it really possible that he's flying back to the villa??
Omg what would Jay have to offer? Baddie Adam was a damp squib.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not doing a 180 for Tasha, I just think Dami & Luca are sly cos they constantly pick on her and bully her which is not nice and surely must be uncomfortable for her. Even if they are right in some things they say they seem to always be going for her and it mustn’t be nice for her to constantly be at the brunt of it with the other islanders smirking away

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No I think Billy deserved the pie. He sold her down the river, Lucas reaction is his own but that aside a bloke who doesn’t get the hint is also really annoying.

Reactions: 19
No I think Billy deserved the pie. He sold her down the river, Lucas reaction is his own but that aside a bloke who doesn’t get the hint is also really annoying.
Hes just flirting and being harmless i think.wasnt like he went in for a kiss.Luca is possessive and nasty.

Reactions: 12
Luca is the new Faye of LI Tattle
i hope people are also sending in the same offcom complaints in that case

I’m not doing a 180 for Tasha, I just think Dami & Luca are sly cos they constantly pick on her and bully her which is not nice and surely must be uncomfortable for her. Even if they are right in some things they say they seem to always be going for her and it mustn’t be nice for her to constantly be at the brunt of it with the other islanders smirking away
same i'm also not doing a 180, i'm still not a fan of tasha but i no longer strongly dislike her and that's all because of luca and dami. the more they pick on her, the less i dislike her lol. especially now that she's started to stand up to them. my dislike for luca and dami is just much much much much greater than my dislike for tasha. so my petty ass would love to see luca and dami in the bottom and tasha and andrew not in the bottom if it will make luca and dami rethink their game they are very obviously playing. it's not a complete 180

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hes just flirting and being harmless i think.wasnt like he went in for a kiss.Luca is possessive and nasty.
Luca is nasty but that doesn’t mean Billy didn’t deserve a pie also. He implied that there was something between them when there wasn’t. He could have just said he fancied her and was trying it on. I think there’s a Gemma/Billy narrrative the producers are pushing via Adam, those clips etc that Gemma isn’t into so I think by pieing him she was pushing back on that too. Who knows.

so my petty ass would love to see luca and dami in the bottom and tasha and andrew not in the bottom if it will make luca and dami rethink their game they are very obviously playing.
A clear message from the public to shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Luca is nasty but that doesn’t mean Billy didn’t deserve a pie also. He implied that there was something between them when there wasn’t. He could have just said he fancied her and was trying it on. I think there’s a Gemma/Billy narrrative the producers are pushing via Adam, those clips etc that Gemma isn’t into so I think by pieing him she was pushing back on that too. Who knows.
billy definitely sold gemma out to stay in good graces with luca. i don't know why these men this season are so obsessed with each other. she in no way was leading billy on or flirting back at all. it makes billy seem like the type of guy who would dm a girl saying hey and if she replies back 'hello' he'll immediately tell his mates she's into him (creepy george vibes tbh). he 100% deserved the pie but overall gemma's turn was so boring.

Reactions: 22
billy definitely sold gemma out to stay in good graces with luca. i don't know why these men this season are so obsessed with each other. she in no way was leading billy on or flirting back at all. it makes billy seem like the type of guy who would dm a girl saying hey and if she replies back 'hello' he'll immediately tell his mates she's into him (creepy george vibes tbh). he 100% deserved the pie but overall gemma's turn was so boring.
Haha yes like everything she does.Tasha...yeah shes a bit annoying but shes not malicious and nasty like Luca or just vile like Dami.Her and Andrew are quite weak characters i reckon and probs quite easy to bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha yes like everything she does.Tasha...yeah shes a bit annoying but shes not maliticious and nasty like Luca or just vile like Dami.Her and Andrew are quite weak characters i reckon and probs quite easy to bully.
agree! honestly my reason for not liking tasha is just that she's extremely uninteresting. it's not deep at all. i'm sure she's a lovely person to those around her in her personal life but to me she just comes across as the kind of person that's not for me! like if she was an instagrammer/youtuber/tiktoker that i came across, i would skip her content and not give her a second look. and like everyone has established, andrew is a wet wipe. i could not be with a guy who gets so swayed by his friends or by gossip so instantly like he does. plus the way they speak to each other gives me the ick idk why, the way andrew says babe makes me cringe :ROFLMAO: it's the same way seeing paige call everyone hun or saying hunnybuns gives me major ick. but none of that shallow dislike compares to my deep rage whenever i see luca or dami's faces on the screen and hear the bullshit that comes out of their mouths

Reactions: 12
agree! honestly my reason for not liking tasha is just that she's extremely uninteresting. it's not deep at all. i'm sure she's a lovely person to those around her in her personal life but to me she just comes across as the kind of person that's not for me! like if she was an instagrammer/youtuber/tiktoker that i came across, i would skip her content and not give her a second look. and like everyone has established, andrew is a wet wipe. i could not be with a guy who gets so swayed by his friends or by gossip so instantly like he does. plus the way they speak to each other gives me the ick idk why, the way andrew says babe makes me cringe :ROFLMAO: it's the same way seeing paige call everyone hun or saying hunnybuns gives me major ick. but none of that shallow dislike compares to my deep rage whenever i see luca or dami's faces on the screen and hear the bullshit that comes out of their mouths
Theyre both awful men..or at least how its been edited.Dami is arrogant sexist conniving bad mannered...all the things and his stupid american twang does my bleeping head in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.