Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's time for Tasha and Andrew to leave, the islanders better not save them.

Reactions: 16
Yes, fuckers!!! Public decision!!!!

And it's a bloody cliffhanger...

Reactions: 7
And cliffhanger OFF COURSE be more surprised if there wasn't at this point 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand paige’s pout that she does sitting around the fire pit

They may as well dump Tasha and Andrew, they found what they were looking for. Nothing left to do. 🤷‍♀️

Apparently we decided !

Stupid cliff hanger but we could get a triple dumping here. If one half of Tasha & Andrew goes plus a boring Casa filler, it might force the other half of Tasha / Andrew to leave now they’re official

Reactions: 6
The thing is I think even with the public vote that they’ll have gotten more votes than the others. I wish they’d do a “least favourite” vote - that would be far more telling

• Heart
Did anyone see those rumours about tasha leaving and love island "forced to deny it" ? Wonder if she has been voted off 🤔

Reactions: 2
OOOOOOO Tasha and Andrew deffo leaving if it's up to us, I'm re-downloading the app!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.