• Indiyah

Votes: 66 9.6%
  • Tasha

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Danica

Votes: 126 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is voting the Tash as their fave 🙈 I know everyone has different opinions but I just dont get out of all the girls..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Get rid of Andrew and coco. Then watch the girls turn of tasha for not walking with Andrew …

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Posted in the last thread before I realised there was a new one, but has anyone else noticed the pout that Paige does when sitting around the fire pit??? Can’t stand it

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What was the point in the cliffhanger when we already know it’s going to be Summer/Coco and Deji/Josh going home 😭

Reactions: 27
what more do Tasha and Andrew need now on this island, they found "love"

bet Tasha's kicking herself for asking Andrew to be her bf since she'll have to leave with him if he's the least liked

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was sure Billy would have been voted off after he was little pervy with Danika at the gym the other night. I really hope it’s Andrew and Coco so we can see how genuine Tasha will be

Reactions: 10
Do they ever let the public vote for who they want gone? Or is it always who you want to save?

Reactions: 4
It’s actually so annoying Tasha and Andrew are still bound to get more votes than the casa amor lot. S2 fans remember when it was the two newbies who’d been in there for 2 days vs Malin the OG and malin got dumped and everyone else there was SO shocked. We could do with that again!

Reactions: 19
Summer comes across as a witch, beautiful girl but no need for her to roll her eyes like that, she’s been there 5 mins.

Reactions: 48
Jesus summer and josh - please stop talking in an American accent - really annoying - also who even are ye,

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Boring eck.

indiyah and Danica’s foundation needs changing. Please may someone help?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wait why are people mad at the girls reaction to danica and billy, i thought they just seemed shocked?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think tasha ans Andrew will leave , there’s too much potential drama from them staying. She’ll have a meltdown.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.