Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer you been there TWO MINUTES. Only saved due to Dami. Don't roll your eyes girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It really annoys me they all have to go looking for their phones, taking them out of their pockets, opening the msgs.... Like surely they can be told can everyone have their phones in their bleeping hands ready to go

Reactions: 9
I wish the public chooses who goes instead of the islanders picking, they always choose the OGs it’s boring

Reactions: 8
If Tasha goes now, Andrew will be kicking himself that he’s now tied to her...then again I’m sure that wouldn’t stop him 😂

Reactions: 5
Gemma Indiyah and Paige seem so salty and are all DYING to win the show. Actually not just those, all the original girls!! When Summer coupled up with whoever I can’t remember his name they were all sat like 😐 no smile or anything. Then Danica and Billy kissing, all sat there exactly like that!!
Unpopular opinion, I don't think they were rude, it just came as a shock to them since they just coupled yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.