Love Island 2022 #32 Is that Adam from season whatever?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t talking about Becky Hill I was talking about Gemma!
Fully agree with you here.
Oh tit!! Sorry I will delete that reply if I can!! And yes.... your probably sadly right that that is why Gemma is the way she is.... their relationship was so wrong...
Deleted now and my apologies again!

Reactions: 1
Last night was really interesting.... it's clear she's very guarded and it makes me wonder what happened to her to make her so defensive and insular when it comes to romantic relationships. Their date was weird.... very uncomfortable... to watch...
I’d imagine growing up with a famous parent and money makes you guarded somewhat if you’ve ever met people that only want to know you for those things? Maybe that’s her experience

Reactions: 9
If Danica and Billy play this right then they can get to the final, both have quite endearing personalities.
I swear it's always no more than 2 days later after I've said I can't warm to somebody that I usually warm to them. Because here I go with Billy lol. I would not mind this coupling one bit.

She looked good with Adam too but hearing what Adam is like on the outside makes me want better for Danica since she seems like a ltr girl.

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine growing up with a famous parent and money makes you guarded somewhat if you’ve ever met people that only want to know you for those things? Maybe that’s her experience
I was thinking this too and the fact she's probably been in some quite well to do circles rubbing shoulders and all that and no doubt shady stuff has gone on with nasty men for probably many years coming onto her or being inappropriate and that kind of thing will really put you off men/ hinder you letting your guard down for a long time.

Reactions: 1
I feel like that date proves that there is just no chemistry with Luca and Gemma at all. He is just forcing any chemistry he can get with his PDA constantly.

Reactions: 19
I think Gemma just wants to avoid any scandal whatsoever to protect her image on the outside. It's obvious she isn't into Luca but she won't consider anyone else because that would cause a scandal, she won't talk about whatever is going on in bed, she doesn't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend because she knows it won't last on the outside, she just wants to get to the end and hopefully win, but even if she doesn't, she doesn't want bad press!

Reactions: 15
I swear it's always no more than 2 days later after I've said I can't warm to somebody that I usually warm to them. Because here I go with Billy lol. I would not mind this coupling one bit.

She looked good with Adam too but hearing what Adam is like on the outside makes me want better for Danica since she seems like a ltr girl.
The only thing is that Billy is flirting around Paige, Gemma and Tasha - I don’t think he has serious designs on anyone he’s just trying to stay in. I don’t want poor danica to get pied again

Reactions: 9
I've never seen anyone look so bored and uninterested and disengaged on a date as Gemma did last night. Body language says a lot, her answers were very stilted with not much thought into them and using the excuse "i need my mum to approve you first" as her get out clause in order to keep him at bay from asking to be g/f and b/f. The girl aint interested. He's clinging on for dear life.

It's a shame really, as I actually like Gemma now and I like her no nonsense approach, direct manner and she seems quite in some ways. But coupling up with Luca has kind of ruined her island experience and she doesn't look like she's having much fun, except when she's chatting to Ekin and the others. She just looks trapped with Luca and she's probably fuming that the OG lads and bombshells haven't shown any interest in her (apart from Billy who she knows on the outside already).

Reactions: 11
Is anyone getting this when liking a comment? Absolute nightmare, when I press confirm, nothing happens! I just get stuck on the same page
I think it's a DDOS protection...I get that when I am catching up on loads of pages and 'like' too many comments in a row :LOL: the button does work for me though.

I think one or two girls(tasha) will look a bit harder at him tonight when he survives the public vote and isn't in the bottom 3.

Nothing shakes the villa quite like a public vote.

Reactions: 5
I think Gemma just wants to avoid any scandal whatsoever to protect her image on the outside. It's obvious she isn't into Luca but she won't consider anyone else because that would cause a scandal, she won't talk about whatever is going on in bed, she doesn't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend because she knows it won't last on the outside, she just wants to get to the end and hopefully win, but even if she doesn't, she doesn't want bad press!
This was the same as Jack and Dani. Absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. Love Island need to get this formula sorted, question and test the couples more. This coasting is so bloody boring to watch and it's getting worse. Stop scouting for famous children and scrolling through plastic faced filtered Instagram peeps, get people with personality like Billy. Davide has shown flashes of unlikeable traits throughout but I liked him for a while but nah, not after last night. No more, he's full of himself, rude about women (the trading up from Indyah comment to Dami in CA was nasty and uncalled for) he's shallower than a puddle and he USED those two girls in CA. As for the 'you can have a go now' comment to Andrew after he'd kissed Coco that disgusted me at the time. Why are we putting up with these moronic, misogynist behaviours? ES would go ballistic at what I've mentioned as a montage and rightly so. Hope she bursts the little prats bubble big time. These lads are nothing other than walking buckets of std's when they get out and NONE of them would ever be asked back. They're ten a penny pretty lads from any nightclub.

Reactions: 24
The only thing is that Billy is flirting around Paige, Gemma and Tasha - I don’t think he has serious designs on anyone he’s just trying to stay in. I don’t want poor danica to get pied again
I don’t think he will pie her off because he wants to stay as long as possible. She is his best hope tbh.

I honestly don’t buy any of the couples could actually survive in the real world.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he will pie her off because he wants to stay as long as possible. She is his best hope tbh.

I honestly don’t buy any of the couples could actually survive in the real world.
True true but I’d be sad if he pied her a day after the final 😂 but i suppose once he’s nice to her in there. I just don’t think it’s fully done with him and gemma/tasha…

and agree re couples although I said the same last year..

Reactions: 3
Plot twist for the dumping. First the islanders couple up, then the dumping takes place but this time, the bottom girl gets dumped along with the guy she's just coupled up with. Same with the bottom boy and the poor girl he's just coupled with. If, by chance, the bottom girl was already coupled with bottom boy then it would go to whoever came second from bottom.
I was just thinking that they should do this!! It would be ruthless but the show really needs to start doing unpredictable stuff like this!

Reactions: 2
Guys will I do a favourite boy poll for next thread? Or if someone else wants to do the honours… I don’t think we’ll go through the thread to do the girls too but I’m more interested in seeing the boy results.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.