Love Island 2022 #32 Is that Adam from season whatever?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one nearly sent me comatose. Worse than last night even and I didn't think it could get any slower.

Summer's toenails are LONG and I literally gagged. They were just hanging, off her foot, off her leg, off the bean bag.

And am I just trying to find things wrong or did anybody catch Paige looking really pissed in the presence of someone during Davide's pasta montage?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This one nearly sent me comatose. Worse than last night even and I didn't think it could get any slower.

Summer's toenails are LONG and I literally gagged. They were just hanging, off her foot, off her leg, off the bean bag.

And am I just trying to find things wrong or did anybody catch Paige looking really pissed in the presence of someone during Davide's pasta montage?
I think she made that face because of the smell because someone(a man was right in front of her with pasta on a plate)-I can't tell who from the pants

Reactions: 2
Luca is just a needy beg and Gemma is boring as duck. How they can win love island when she doesn’t even have a conversation with him I don’t know.

Reactions: 33
Did anyone see Paige’s shoes on the date with Adam?? They were legit two sizes too big for her and she couldn’t walk in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Paige’s shoes on the date with Adam?? They were legit two sizes too big for her and she couldn’t walk in them!
she was about to pull a Janet Jackson too with that dress lol. Andrew might have seen another nipple from down below 😂😂

hilarity.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No even more dodgy tweets have been found I wonder if she will apologise like last time.

I'd rather that kind of apology than the more insincere tit "statements" people's pr teams put out. She was clearly an ignorant duck when she was younger, she's 28 now, how about we give her the benefit of the doubt when she appears to have owned her behaviour.
What's the alternative?

Reactions: 15
The episode was so boring people had time to dig up 10 year old tweets from the guest performer.

Nothing else happened…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well we know tonight will end on a cliffhanger if we've had the voting yesterday. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
I really liked Davide but he came across as so unpleasantly arrogant in last nights ep. So rude to Josh, Billy etc to imply they were average. Yes Ekin was sneaky with Jay but Davide wasn’t an angel in Casa. I don’t think he had any genuine designs on Coco or Mollie, he was just bored.

Reactions: 21
And check out her body language ! I don’t care what comes out of her mouth her crossed arms, crossed legs & difficulty with eye-contact says it all to me.
And me, I was going to post similar, also she moved her chair as far away from him as possible .. she’s totally not interested in this man.

Reactions: 9
I really liked Davide but he came across as so unpleasantly arrogant in last nights ep. So rude to Josh, Billy etc to imply they were average. Yes Ekin was sneaky with Jay but Davide wasn’t an angel in Casa. I don’t think he had any genuine designs on Coco or Mollie, he was just bored.
Davide has shown time and time again a nasty streak but because he says a few funny lines he gets a free pass compare and contrast with the perception of Luca whose only real crime has been to be clingy.

Reactions: 13
Luca is just a needy beg and Gemma is boring as duck. How they can win love island when she doesn’t even have a conversation with him I don’t know.
Ngl I don't get why Gemma has come on the show when she isn't able to open up emotionally. I really like her and think she has been great with Ekin and the girls, I just think she hasn't given us anything in terms of the love part of love island lol.

Reactions: 13
Skipped the Gemma and Luca date. Can't stand Luca's possessive cringefest and Gemma pretending she wants to be with him.

Getting a bit bored of Davide and Ekin Su tbh. I don't think I like anyone anymore! So boring! Hopefully there is a recoupling tonight as I want to see who Adam chooses. And I am beggginnnnggggg for a movie night to expose Dami's behaviour!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.