Love Island 2022 #32 Is that Adam from season whatever?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl I don't get why Gemma has come on the show when she isn't able to open up emotionally. I really like her and think she has been great with Ekin and the girls, I just think she hasn't given us anything in terms of the love part of love island lol.
Last night was really interesting.... it's clear she's very guarded and it makes me wonder what happened to her to make her so defensive and insular when it comes to romantic relationships. Their date was weird.... very uncomfortable... to watch...

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or have this series completely lost steam? No real strong couples. It's all gone so predictable and stale. I'd put money on Deji and Coco being the two to be booted tonight/tomorrow night.
Then there being a recoupling in the next couple of days which you know which way it will go before it even happen:
Luca - Gemma
Davide - Ekin Su
Dami - Indiya
Andrew - Tasha
Billy - Danica
Adam - Paige
Josh - Summer

I can't see where the next lot of drama is coming from tbh

Reactions: 17
I think movie night is too late, even if Dami is exposed Indiyah will stay with him as he is her only chance of winning

Reactions: 10
I think we’ll get a shock with the least popular islander vote. There’ll defo be an OG in there and it will derail one or two couples

Reactions: 13
I think movie night is too late, even if Dami is exposed Indiyah will stay with him as he is her only chance of winning
They dropped the ball there. And with Adam not even looking in Indiyahs direction. So annoying. Nobody is as bad as Faye but defo feel he got her treatment In terms of avoiding getting called out while other islanders are constantly in the pressure zone.

Reactions: 4
Last night was really interesting.... it's clear she's very guarded and it makes me wonder what happened to her to make her so defensive and insular when it comes to romantic relationships. Their date was weird.... very uncomfortable... to watch...
Pretty sure what happened to her is Jacques

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Gemma and Jacques get back together on the outside as they had never really broken up like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl I don't get why Gemma has come on the show when she isn't able to open up emotionally. I really like her and think she has been great with Ekin and the girls, I just think she hasn't given us anything in terms of the love part of love island lol.
I honestly think that’s because she doesn’t particularly like Luca 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think Luca is possessive because he also knows she isn’t anywhere near as keen on him as she is of her. I think she gets red flags which really put her off him.

Davide has shown time and time again a nasty streak but because he says a few funny lines he gets a free pass compare and contrast with the perception of Luca whose only real crime has been to be clingy.
I agree. I think Davide does get a free pass and I think it’s because ES is playing a game and as viewers we know that so people don’t sympathise with it.

Probably Andrew and Tasha again 😂
They’ve had very little coverage these last two days. It’s grown ups who post on here but it’s teenagers who are voting, I think we all know about the attention span of teenagers .. 🤫

Reactions: 2
I honestly think that’s because she doesn’t particularly like Luca 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think Luca is possessive because he also knows she isn’t anywhere near as keen on him as she is of her. I think she gets red flags which really put her off him.
Agreed I don’t think she likes him as much as he likes her. I do think she likes him though. His behavior is understandably giving her the ick as insecurity is unattractive. I think Luca being in the bottom three contestants or ger mum not approving could lead to her doing a Liberty..

Having said that I think being cold is her thing. Especially in those heavily produced date scenarios. She’s not mushy and I couldn’t see her being that way for anyone. I think the unseen bits or bedtime snaps give more away about where they’re at rather then those dates.

If Danica and Billy play this right then they can get to the final, both have quite endearing personalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Gemma will just win or come second with luca and then it will just fizzle out straight away.

If Danica and Billy play this right then they can get to the final, both have quite endearing personalities.
I fully agree with this. I think both could get to the final based on being endearing and also how much everyone hates the other islanders 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No it's different. Do you know why it's different? Because those tweets were from 10 years ago when she was 18 and she is 28 now and spoke about those tweets last year when she was 27 and apologised and explained that she was an ignorant head back then (made references to not only making racist comments but homophobic ones too) and she isn't that person any more.
Jacques behaviour is right now and not just crappy tweets but actually physical actions and face to face verbal abuse. He hasn't showed any real ownership as of yet, has just tried to cry himself out of it BUT if in 5 years he has improved himself, moved on and become a better version of himself I would see no need to keep holding his crappy actions from 2022 against him.
I wasn’t talking about Becky Hill I was talking about Gemma!
Fully agree with you here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.