Love Island 2022 #32 Is that Adam from season whatever?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True true but I’d be sad if he pied her a day after the final 😂 but i suppose once he’s nice to her in there. I just don’t think it’s fully done with him and gemma/tasha…

and agree re couples although I said the same last year..
I also said the same last year, and am astounded that Teddy and Faye are still together…?!? Honestly?! How? Why? 😂

Guys will I do a favourite boy poll for next thread? Or if someone else wants to do the honours… I don’t think we’ll go through the thread to do the girls too but I’m more interested in seeing the boy results.
Do boys, can do girls in the next thread 😊

Reactions: 3
None of the couples are couples. No one cares.

Now we know why Gemma sits with her back to Captain Caveman in a headlock all the time, she can't stand him. Two feet away from the table, arms and legs folded. I'm no body language expert but come on. Toasting with an empty glass because they probably had to reshot the scene so many times. It's all as fake as her eyebrows and love island is slipping in the same direction as them... down the plughole.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel for Coco.

The girls are giving her the cold shoulder and I feel titgate has just tainted her now and no one is interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Gemma just wants to avoid any scandal whatsoever to protect her image on the outside. It's obvious she isn't into Luca but she won't consider anyone else because that would cause a scandal, she won't talk about whatever is going on in bed, she doesn't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend because she knows it won't last on the outside, she just wants to get to the end and hopefully win, but even if she doesn't, she doesn't want bad press!
Yes, strikes me as someone very media aware and media trained to within an inch, doesn't give much away and is very clear about how she wants to be perceived and just good PR!

I feel for Coco.

The girls are giving her the cold shoulder and I feel titgate has just tainted her now and no one is interested.
Nah if what Mollie and Jazmine said on the podcast was true then she is a hard faced cow and she can take it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.