Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma knows she is getting the fame regardless, she has been put in a stress free couple & just gets to stay out of everything and look like the good one. I reckon this is Michael Owen’s agreement with the producers

Reactions: 14
Can’t stand Paige.

damo o see through you, you ultimate duck boi.

poor Danica. That dude does not like her at all.

Reactions: 18
What even is the point in this extended episode when it's obviously going to be a cliffhanger 🥱

Reactions: 13
Millie did not give in this quick , Paige has barely let him sweat and he can tell

Reactions: 14
All I’m thinking is today must have been a tit day as well if they are dragging this re coupling out… we voted on Friday ffs

Reactions: 12
a bit behind but whyyyy has jacques completely ignored paige saying no twice 🥴 🥴 said she didn't wanna hug and yet he slobbered all over her???

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.