Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow Jacques writing a text after his note, if only Liam thought of that last year. I wonder is she will hilariously pie him before he makes a grand speech for 10 seconds to win her over.

Reactions: 15
i really struggle with danica - a few of her tik toks from before this popped up on my fyp today and I find them very… manufactured? False is maybe a strong word. Cheesy? I can’t articulate what it is about her I just find off 😔
Same. I hate the clicky hand gestures she does too.

Reactions: 7
I thought Ekin Su and Luca were going to put Danica out if her misery and tell her Josh wasn’t in to her… apparently not

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jacques is literally copying Liam from last year down to the note in bed and the cheesy text message

Reactions: 20
Jacques has gone from pigeon carrier method to modern day digital in the space of 15 minutes. What a time traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is jax copying Liam from last year didn't he write a poem or sumthunv to win millie back

Reactions: 4
Gemma seems the most mature in there because she’s the only one not living for male validation. Her confidence comes within.

Reactions: 29
Gemma is so mature for her age, the second best islander to Ekin Su.

Reactions: 20
I’m so bored! Where are all the Twitter challenges?!

Casa amour isn’t worth it for me if they’re going to spend 5 episodes going over the same shite until all the OG couples re-couple and forgive each other

Reactions: 29
At this point I don’t see any of the main couples being interested in any newbies that they throw in. May as well wrap the season up early and crown Ekin-Su and Davide/Gemma and Luca already.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.