Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Liam massively regretted what happened, felt guilty at casa and there was a connection with Millie. Jax has none of these qualities and it just comes off as fake.

Even Liam doing this was questionable but at least slightly original

Reactions: 13
Seriously Tasha needs to stfu! She’s in bed doing stuff with Billy whilst berating Andrew for doing stuff with Coco when she wasn’t in the villa.

I think Gemma could be the next Colleen Rooney. Make a mistake and she’ll make you pay but have strong loyalty and drive to make her relationship and family life her top priority.

Reactions: 22
Is Danica just in denial or does she really not realize that Josh has pied her off with all this “taking it slow“ bollocks. The girl is a stunner, she does not deserve this. But I think time for her to go home.

Reactions: 27
This is such a tit episode because they’ve rushed three days into one.

Why didn’t they just do an episode on Saturday ffs 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why do I feel bad for jacques and want her to just take him back already😂 ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ please tell me I’m not the only one that can’t help but love him😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.