Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Gemma’s sunglasses. Can someone remind me what the whopper price tag on this item is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PLEASE I need to see Gemma and Billy getting on, can we get Gemma to crawl to the terrace?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel absolutely awful for Danica. She is too good looking and too sweet with her personality to deal with this constant tit.

Reactions: 37
The thing is with Billy and Gemma is that she knows what he’s like on the outside, so she won’t go there even if she has a better connection with him.

Reactions: 5
Gem looks fire in that black one piece! Damn this episode makes me wanna buy bikinis and swimsuits for a beach holiday I'm not even going on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i really struggle with danica - a few of her tik toks from before this popped up on my fyp today and I find them very… manufactured? False is maybe a strong word. Cheesy? I can’t articulate what it is about her I just find off 😔

Reactions: 6
Literally just a copy and paste Liam and Millie.
Do you reckon Jacques has Liam’s phone from last year and the speech is still on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.