Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davide killed me saying Andrew shouldn’t sleep outside given what Tasha is doing in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Billy makes me feel like a bad witch but I think I could be secure with Andrew and get to the final - this is her mindset. She actually needs a reality check

Reactions: 9
Tasha snuggling up with billy doing god knows what after all her tantrums and pouting over Andrew .... I just really hope someone comes in .. shes acts the princess but I am with the boys.. they outed her...

Reactions: 12
Oh STFU Tasha ..
In the voice of Big Brother “please leave by the door to your right” 🥱

Reactions: 8
🎶 The smile on her face 🎶 Ronan did it better Jacques... you're so fcking transparent.
You just know every gesture has to be announced so he can adjust his halo 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tasha was very close to billy in bed to be crying the next morning, ffs can we bin them all off except ekin su, Davide and jay

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do not understand how Tasha has the right to be so upset and saying she can't live with the other girl when she's kept Andrew on a string this entire time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does Jacques upper lip bother me so much in constrict to his terrible school bully attitude?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Billy makes me feel like a bad witch but I think I could be secure with Andrew and get to the final - this is her mindset. She actually needs a reality check
Shes an idiot if she thinks that since as the public voted her and andrew in the bottom 3 twice

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.