Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Because he’s a complete prick who for some reason has managed to avoid all the fallout of his shitty behaviour.
Yewande did not make a career out of being on LI. She went on Dancing with the Stars in Ireland and was voted out very early on. I don't see things being any different for Dami.

Reactions: 1

kayl1986

VIP Member
Tasha and Andrew really are one of the worst couples in love island history. Both pathetic, immature, self-involved, manipulative. Cba with either of them tbh.

Andrew is only slightly better than Tasha in that he’s not actively manipulative
They are not back together seriously 😡

alc7178

The way Andrew used Coco was disgusting. Was full on sexual with her because he was hurt and needed his fragile ego massaged. And now keeps trying to brush it under the carpet and say it’s not the point?!!!! I felt for him at the beginning but now he sickens me.
Same, he's such a wet drip pitying himself

Holmessk

VIP Member
What did the casa girls say because i feel she’s taking a lot of flack and it’s not all deserved. She did lead him on to a degree but I don’t think she’s been as awful as the casa girls have apparently implied
When anyone says anything negative about someone's relationship, people are straight on it. We're conditioned to listen to the negative, not the positive.