Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
The way Andrew used Coco was disgusting. Was full on sexual with her because he was hurt and needed his fragile ego massaged. And now keeps trying to brush it under the carpet and say it’s not the point?!!!! I felt for him at the beginning but now he sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I don't want Paige to be invited out for a drink with Cheyene because it'll be too similar to last year. But what they should do is text Paige saying "the girl who kissed Jacques would like to meet up to clear the air" and when she gets there it's Mollie. Paige deserves to know that it isn't just her who he's treated like shit. He's vile.

I kinda wish the Casa girls weren't asked to speak up this year though. It would have been good to see which (if any!) of the guys would have admitted to what happened of their own accord.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

nosey161

The way Luca reacted to Gemma having a conversation with another male is not right, the possessiveness is too much. He needs to relax.

• Angry
Reactions: 57

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
You can totally tell that ekin su is that girl who would hold your hair back in the loo as you puked your guts up on a night out and never mention it the next day 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 57

HoGi

VIP Member
Tasha shouting "he's been sucking her fucking tits and all" just made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The difference in bed time between Luca and Gemma who've been together a couple of minutes and me and himself who've been together 20 years. They snuggle together so close you'd need coconut oil and a crowbar to prise them apart. We lie as far apart as possible and every so often one will say to the other "get your fucking leg off me. It's all sweaty"😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Imagine trying to sleep and Andrews across the room ‘tit sucking’ 😭🙈 I can’t even cope with someone eating crisps near me on the bus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

doodlebug

VIP Member
I hope on movie night Paige gets to see how much Dami was egging on and celebrating Jacques when he was fucking around. He’s supposed to be her friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lollyll

Listen lads😔 I'm sorry I can't watch live with all you lierrrs and acckrtressess tonight ❤
My boyfriend is coming round and he has no idea that I watch LI OR that I tattle because I've successfully gaslit him into believing I'm super intelligent and classy 🤭🤫

Just have to lure him in a bit and trap him before he finds out the truth.

I shall catch up tomorrow 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Luca goes int9 these conversations all guns blazing but Gemma shuts him down so quickly and he backs right off. Makes me laugh so much. ‘If she shares a bed with someone else then that’s it’. Yeah, sure Luca hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46