Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AshMay

VIP Member
don’t forget he dragged her out of bed in the middle of the night and started giving some dramatic monologue as if he was the bad boy in a wattpad story
Nahhhh the accuracy 😂 people really think wattpad toxic "bad" boys are romantic...

Reactions: 1

timefortea82

What did the casa girls say because i feel she’s taking a lot of flack and it’s not all deserved. She did lead him on to a degree but I don’t think she’s been as awful as the casa girls have apparently implied
They said something along the lines of he’s been taken for a mug and he should hear what she’s been saying behind his back constantly.

kayl1986

VIP Member
I thought he made a joke of himself before tonight. But Andrew have literally topped it tasha don't go back 🤣. He'll always be known as the titty sucker who can't remember doing it

RedRosed

VIP Member
Isn’t Dami a scientist?? Why does he think he knows everything about women for fuck sake. I’ve worked with scientists and they aren’t love gods… why does he think he is

slipperfluff

I feel everyone was much more pleased to see Tommy and Molly reunite compared to Luca and Gemma including themselves. Maybe it’s poor editing but I just don’t see a spark.
I think molly and Tommy were less secure as a couple going into casa amour. I remember wanting to do a little cry they were reunited 😂

• Haha

80schic

Press release Andrew tells tasha him and coco kissed but coco says they done more. So have they had sex, manicures or have he also licked her pussy 🐱 I don't even know why I'm asking this 🤣
Cor blimey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐈👅
I thought the same. Hope so for the dramas.

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Do we ever get to vote for our least favourite? Not vote for your favourite and then the least votes is bottom.. I want to vote for Jacques into the bottom pls
No I think they go for faves cos it’s it’s not as negative/hateful?