Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
They said something along the lines of he’s been taken for a mug and he should hear what she’s been saying behind his back constantly.
That’s it, I actually thought that when they saw how much he seemed to be taking it on board they stepped it up a gear. I know we only see the edited bits but I thought that was OTT.

Reactions: 2

NJH

Could there be a none of the above added next time ! I actually don't like any of them at the moment. Was warming to Davide and Ekin but seeing them last night imo they are both players and all the smirky comments just confirm that. Her initial indignation that he'd been kissing others didn't last long and the whole tit for tat conversation was juvenile and fake.
Regrettably, I agree about Ekin-Su & Davide.. but I fucking love them all the same and love the spark between them.. and still naively hope they'll get married and live happily ever after 😂

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Think they both care what others think of them massively and that's been their downfall

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Why have gone in holiday for a week. Won't be able to watch any of it. Glad I can have some kind of catch up with you all! 😂