Love Island 2022 #26 May the best Heartbreaker win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine embarrassing yourself this much on national tv 😩😩😩 could never be me
Probably a good thing they all become Z list celebs and get brand deals as no one would employ them ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on tonights show here... Luca is DANGEROUS... seriously Gemma, this is a snapshot of how your life will be on the outside if you stick with him... he's actually making me uncomfortable watching him now... its gone beyond a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The way I’m still seeing women defending Jaques behaviour in some of posts on social media. Like girl, I’m real sorry that someone treated you so crappy in the past that it made you feel like that kind of behaviour is acceptable and normal.
I think some of these girls are about 12 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Andrew is a massive baby. Why else would he like…. Wait for it……Cocomelon(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andrew is going to have a breakdown. I think it’s best he goes. I feel bad Coco has been used and will come out to people saying she’s funny looking 😬

Reactions: 23
Tasha and Andrew really are one of the worst couples in love island history. Both pathetic, immature, self-involved, manipulative. Cba with either of them tbh.

Andrew is only slightly better than Tasha in that he’s not actively manipulative
They are not back together seriously 😡

Reactions: 1
My husband has never heard me praise him sooooo much since watching these manipulative twats 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Andrew used Coco was disgusting. Was full on sexual with her because he was hurt and needed his fragile ego massaged. And now keeps trying to brush it under the carpet and say it’s not the point?!!!! I felt for him at the beginning but now he sickens me.
Same, he's such a wet drip pitying himself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.