Love Island 2022 #26 May the best Heartbreaker win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I’m still seeing women defending Jaques behaviour in some posts on social media. Like girl, I’m real sorry that someone treated you so crappy in the past that it made you feel like that kind of behaviour is acceptable and normal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Tasha and Andrew really are one of the worst couples in love island history. Both pathetic, immature, self-involved, manipulative. Cba with either of them tbh.

Andrew is only slightly better than Tasha in that he’s not actively manipulative

Reactions: 23
I vote, that we vote out 4 couples and bring in a new cast of men for the remaning girls.

Reactions: 7
MY GOD THE LEVEL OF GASLIGHTING FROM THE BOYS.

This is why I'm single. bleeping hellfire

Reactions: 26
Tasha has some audacity to tell someone they're acting the victim that's all you do duck off 😭😂

Reactions: 6
I totally believe Andrew that he only got with Coco "out of anger" and he was thinking of Tasha the whole time and does have genuine feelings for her , partly it might be because he didn't want to get mugged off by Tasha on TV but obviously none of this is an excuse for his behaviour

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.