Love Island 2022 #26 May the best Heartbreaker win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've told everyone else though, I feel like she wants it to get back just not her saying it.

Reactions: 8
Let's be real guys, coco never liked andrew. He was simply her ticket to the villa that's all.
100% and he's a dick no doubt about it but no need to keep going on about getting your tits sucked on TV , the fact it happened and the fact she keeps repeating it ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 11
Coco really wants to make sure everyone knows that Randy Andy sucked her titties

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly tasha and Andrew deserve each other at this point vile creatures

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t believe how many times the phrase sucked her tits has been used. I didnโ€™t think that was actually classed as a standalone sex act.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.