Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olli1510

VIP Member
I just can’t believe Tasha walked in to the villa so confidently with someone wearing mint green combat trousers tbh. I think I’d prefer Andy’s burger nips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

mooju

Most explosive episode in love island history??That episode didn’t even live up to the hype

AlaiaG

VIP Member
For Cheyanne to look that hurt I wonder if they did anymore then just kiss🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
how can you not love Davide. the confidence he has in himself is enough to make you just love him 🤣🤣🤣

he’s a proper charmer on the outside, you can just tell. he’s mastered his craft lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
I've yet to be convinced ekin-sue massaged that fella's saveloy. They show other couples getting frisky so surely the producers would have shown her hand movements under the duvet. It would have been TV gold. All I saw was him putting his leg over her then Ekin sitting up and moving away. Unless they're saving the full footage for movie night.

• Haha

lova444

I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.
Let's not defend men who manipulate and gaslight :)

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I cannot and will not ever warm to Jacques or Luca. If you split both of their bad traits and red flags you’d make my ex.
I could barely watch when Luca was asking Gemma if she spoke in bed like oh my god
One of my ex friends is always bigging up Luca but she also shares her phone with her fiancé and has no money of her own. So I can see why she relates to someone so possessive

• Wow
  • Sad

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Mate I was looking so fondly at Luca and then he started saying DID YOU SPEAK TO THEM IN BED. she's not gonna lie there silently you weirdo

I love/hate you so much Luca you prick

• Haha
Reactions: 28

spilldatea

VIP Member
ngl girls and boys, i woke up today in a really good mood. nothing like watching grown ass men get RATTLED on national television to put a smile on your face. these men are RATS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28