Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some interesting tea spilt in this interview. Antigoni said Dami full on had a go at Ekin-Su after the whole Gemma mind-reading debacle but it never was aired!!

She said she was upset at the bad press Paige was getting after telling Danica to go away. She also claims that scene was edited and made Antigoni look bitchy when she’s really not…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the look on Andrew's face when Paige walked in, he looked pissed. Jax is proper dog tit!! ITV needs to send me in the villa so I can proper give him and the Casa Amor girls a proper knuckle sandwich. Also, so many people are being excessivly mean to Paige and I dont understand why. Yes she lets people walk over her and acts like a dumb witch sometimes but genuinely believe she's such a sweetheart.

Reactions: 6
Andrew had his face in Tasha vagina and now he’s livid she’s with someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jacques saw the reaction to Dami & Andrew’s re coupling and tit himself (hopefully not literally like previously) at the last minute. I’m still convinced that if they let him go before the others he would have re coupled and tbh I wish for Paige’s sake that he had. I’m not her biggest fan but she’s nowhere near on Jacques level of vile 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Late to the party again, why was ES and Danica soo surprised he went with someone else when Indiyah also hooked up and took someone else back 🤷‍♀️
i thought they were just mugging for camera time and potential gifs. Danica especially.

Jacques saw the reaction to Dami & Andrew’s re coupling and tit himself (hopefully not literally like previously) at the last minute. I’m still convinced that if they let him go before the others he would have re coupled and tbh I wish for Paige’s sake that he had. I’m not her biggest fan but she’s nowhere near on Jacques level of vile 🤮
He was literally shitting himself 🤢 that's all I will ever think of him for now . Everytime he sits down i am thinking I hope he's wiped his arse 🤢

• Haha
Do we owe Amber an apology ?! No wonder she went off Dami so fast but they only showed us his funny side so we all thought he was fab .

This thread is moving so fast I catch up and then boil the kettle or go for a piss and I’ve got 3 more pages to read… how am I supposed to live my life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So poll suggestiomsfor next thread?

Most popular couple?

i feel like going the least popular couple is too obvious as would clearly be jacques and Paige. I’d be interested to see who the top couples are via tattle

Dami and indiyah definitely wanted to make some gifs and catchphrases
omg the trash talking went on for so long 🥴

Do we owe Amber an apology ?! No wonder she went off Dami so fast but they only showed us his funny side so we all thought he was fab .
Nah she was awful on tik tok over ekin. We don't owe her an apology . She had no interest in dami or anyone else

Reactions: 10
The best thing paige can do is cut her losses with him. Imagine on the outside , bet he would make her feel like tit when she went out but alright for him to come home at 5 am. He never owns up to anything. That first argument he had with Gemma proved that calling her a clown cos he didn’t like what she had to say. Calling Paige pathetic. And last night making out it’s her fault she’s upset what he did. Men like him don’t respect women.
he spoke to mollie like tit to pie her off and then shrugged off Cheyenne like she should be privileged he even spoke to her.
he might be one of the worst male contest ever !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This has probably already been posted but I have to share it cos I'm howling

BE810393-1398-452B-A9E6-6B90D83622AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread is moving so fast I catch up and then boil the kettle or go for a piss and I’ve got 3 more pages to read… how am I supposed to live my life?!
Ridiculous ain't it. I got so many pages to read. I was doing so well until last night and two threads open and it was just too much . I'd write a reply and it had moved on 10 pages 🤣
Then you do a fast reply and you want to add another and you've got a 30 second countdown . That drives me mad

• Haha
I couldn’t care less about how Jacques feels if i’m honest and I don’t think it can even be compared to Mike. The main difference between the two is that Mike wasn’t a bad person, Jacques is. He’s nasty, manipulative, sneaky, fake and that’s before we even get on to the fact he dated a fresh 16 year old who was doing her GCSE’s when he was graduating from university 🤮 Mike had his dodgy moments but when you actually look back he wasn’t this nasty monster that people made him out to be, just a bit of a flirt.

I hate this whole “be kind” thing that people seem to now be obsessed with, of course I don’t condone death threats but at the end of the day it you go on TV and act the way Jacques has acted then there is going to be major backlash, and deservedly so. You can’t criticize anyone these days without the be kind brigade jumping on your arse, fiat 500 twitter is the worst for it.
I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The best thing paige can do is cut her losses with him. Imagine on the outside , bet he would make her feel like tit when she went out but alright for him to come home at 5 am. He never owns up to anything. That first argument he had with Gemma proved that calling her a clown cos he didn’t like what she had to say. Calling Paige pathetic. And last night making out it’s her fault she’s upset what he did. Men like him don’t respect women.
he spoke to mollie like tit to pie her off and then shrugged off Cheyenne like she should be privileged he even spoke to her.
he might be one of the worst male contest ever !!!
I actually felt really sorry for Cheyenne last night. At the end of the day she doesn’t know Paige and therefore has zero loyalty to her, and I thought it was really nice of her to speak nicely of Paige at the re coupling rather than making rude comments about her like Coco has about Tasha. I know that if I was in Paige’s situation I would really appreciate the honesty.

Reactions: 14
I agree. He is completely awful in every way but I hope he does get a bit of prep for when he leaves. He seems humourless and very arrogant so doesn't seem to be the type to be able to laugh about the crappy pants. If he could make a joke about it then things would be better. Last year Jake had a hard time after behaviour, that in retrospect, was nothing like as bad as Jacques. Jake was more pathetic than nasty.

ETA I'm still going to slag him off for his horrible attitude. Not having a #be kind moment, just interesting to see how he handles such incredible humiliation.
I too will probably still be wound up by him and comment about him!! It's the nature of the TV show xx

Reactions: 1
Ugh I keep flipping back and forth... I love my Italian father Davide and I'm still rooting for Dekin-su because honestly they're the only couple worth rooting for at this point, but it still irks me how he defended kissing and sleeping next to Mollie as in, "I have the right to do this because you made me not trust you, but you do not have the right to do this". He uses the same lame excuse as all the other men that they have to "test" the relationship.

If my bf "tested" our relationship to make sure I was the one somebody would be getting S5 Anna'd all the way to hell

I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.
Yeah i’m sorry but I don’t care, Jacques is a bleep and in my opinion the most vile contestant to appear on this show. He makes the likes of Jake and Liam look like angels. I don’t think a single person has ever claimed he’s on the same level as a murderer, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a monster. As I said of course I don’t condone death threats, but if you are stupid enough to act the way he has on national television then you need to deal with the consequences. I said what I said 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Can we just keep it to discussions of the show and not make replies personal. Bored to tears with the be kind argument being used every time some one is held to account for crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.