Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye cannot comment on anyones behaviour. Did she not have the most ofcom complaints ever on Love Island with her behaviour? 😂🙈

She is an acctrrrrress but at least she is entertaining us. Faye was an unentertaining horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Faye cannot comment on anyones behaviour. Did she not have the most ofcom complaints ever on Love Island with her behaviour? 😂🙈

She is an acctrrrrress but at least she is entertaining us. Faye was an unentertaining horror.
Agree. Faye was the worst.

Reactions: 14
This is really really mean but if I was Tasha I wouldn’t even be Jealous of coco I’d be offended that Andrew dumped me for THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re Faye’s “opinion” of Ekin Su.
I’m going back to the 1980s for this quote cos I can’t think of anything more relevant:
”Faye you are soooo last year”.. also
🎵 Jealousy twas only through jealousy.. 🎵
Also Ekin Su knows how to kick off. 😉

Reactions: 7
Him and Chyna seem well suited. Yes it’s still early days but I don’t understand why people want someone else for Jay, especially Paige, when Chyna hasn’t even done anything wrong.
I actually think Chyna is beautiful, her bone structure is insane!

She and Jay seemed to have chemistry initially but the last couple of times we’ve seen them I feel like their chats have been a struggle. Be interesting to see how it develops.

Reactions: 12
Would you rather: love island edition 😂😂

would you rather:

1. Give Andrew handies in bed for one week straight and console his crying when he cums ✊🏼😢

2. Wear jaxxxx crappy pants for 10 mins 🩲💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I've rewatched it his fingers definetly didnt inside but was on the outside however it looks like she did infant feel something but didn't go very far . Think it was basically them both just touching each others thighs either way she should have told him as its going to come out and be worse

Reactions: 1
Would you rather: love island edition 😂😂

would you rather:

1. Give Andrew handies in bed for one week straight and console his crying when he cums ✊🏼😢

2. Wear jaxxxx crappy pants for 10 mins 🩲💩
Can I rather die than do either?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My OH is devoted to me, would be all over me all the time if I let him 😂and wouldn't like me sleeping in bed with another bloke. Should I dump him?! 🛏🤔😂
Yes in the scenario of only knowing someone a few weeks ! That would do my head in

Reactions: 3
This test stuff is bullshit, getting cringy being used as an excuse now
One of the many ways some men try justifying their disgusting behaviour. And this one is REALLY stretching the limits on the bullshit detector

Reactions: 7
I think make up like that seems a good idea when you're under a standard bathroom light and mirror. But the full glare of studio lighting, cameras and HD soon turns your 'glow up' into Fright Night! 😂

Reactions: 6
God 🤮🤮🤮 it’s all I can see when he’s on the screen. Forever known as The Shitter now 🤣🤣🤣 matches his personality tbh lol
If he wasn't so appalling I'd feel a bit sorry for him tbh. Have a crappy arse on television is public humiliation on a massive scale 😬

Reactions: 8
If he wasn't so appalling I'd feel a bit sorry for him tbh. Have a crappy arse on television is public humiliation on a massive scale 😬
Miss Karma getting in there for us all 🤣 I’d die of embarrassment if I was him 😳 and that’s just over his shocking misogynistic behaviour. He’s going to come out to a shitstorm! 🥁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.