Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Chyna is beautiful, her bone structure is insane!

She and Jay seemed to have chemistry initially but the last couple of times we’ve seen them I feel like their chats have been a struggle. Be interesting to see how it develops.
She is very chill and laid back - I think that is what Jay wants, judging from why he and Ekin didn't work out. He clearly doesn't enjoy drama or high maintenance.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how long Jax and Gemma were together? I just cannot imagine her putting up with his bullshit at all but she must of for a bit.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how long Jax and Gemma were together? I just cannot imagine her putting up with his bullshit at all but she must of for a bit.
She said for 8 months, and they broke up a year and a half ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I could be totally wrong here but I worry when Jaques comes out. He has the toxic personality slander and now the skidmarks tag. I absolutely think he deserves the criticism he's getting but I do hope it's not going to turn into a Muggy Mike (RIP) thing down the line. As much as I can't stand him and he should know what he's let himself in for.... its still gonna be hard to take even with the strongest most arrogant personality in the world.

Also...loved last night's drama. I actually did not expect Indiyah to come back with someone but so glad she did as can't stand Dami.

I wish Jay had coupled up with Jasmine/Jasmine! We didn't get to see her and she seemed stunning. Chyna is pretty but I find their chats so awkward.

Luca is a massive possessive red flag and I hope Gem doesn't drag the showmance on for too long when out as she can do better.

Not liked Paiges bitchy side for a while and thought it was funny seeing her smug face turn into anger.

I am not keen on how bitchy the OGs are being to the casa amour girls. It's up to the men to keep it in their pants, the girls are literally there to stir things and throw themselves at the men 🤷‍♀️ I like Ekin Su and Gemma but mouthing about the new girls was high school bully stuff.

Still can't stand Tasha and I don't think Andrew is on the verge of a mental breakdown. I think he's creepy and a game player and his genuine feelings are only because of how he's been a mug not because he's in love with Tasha. He's sad he's been seen as the weaker one not because he's into her. I don't care what anyone gets up to in their private lives but Andrew going on TV and saying stuff about bondage always gave me the ick because why announce it? 🤢

Can Jay and Danica win please. Ta.

Reactions: 4
If Luca is being like that before they're actually in a relationship as well...imagine what he would be like during it. I bet he's the kind of man who expects his girlfriends to have no male friends at all, asks who any man you're speaking to is and cross examines you about it, etc etc. I'm all for reassuring worried boyfriends and maintaining boundaries etc but that level of insecurity isn't healthy.
He would be insanely jealous of male work pals as well wouldn’t he ! My ex was a jealous tit. I gave a lad a lift to work once and went ballistic at me. See ya later ✌

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Did he get a boner and she was trying to get away from it? Butttt she did ask him not to tell the boys?! 🤔
It was in the pool they were all over each other laughing about it.. Then he said if you take it out it might go down and laughed... vile Creep

Edited..Sorry I thought it was about Jacques !!

Been out all day sorry so will read back shortly . But I hope they don't do what happened last year. Every couple who twisted ended up back with the original partner. Made casa a waste of time. I literally will scream If we are stuck with tasha and Andrew on repeat about how strong they are. indiyah won't go back to dami . Paige will go back to jacques

She is very chill and laid back - I think that is what Jay wants, judging from why he and Ekin didn't work out. He clearly doesn't enjoy drama or high maintenance.
Yeah she seems like a nice girl. I just don’t think we’ve seen enough of her personality or them as a couple to decide if they’re suited or not.

Late to the party again, why was ES and Danica soo surprised he went with someone else when Indiyah also hooked up and took someone else back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Late to the party again, why was ES and Danica soo surprised he went with someone else when Indiyah also hooked up and took someone else back 🤷‍♀️
Well I think some of it is they are overreacting in terms of their facial expressions for TV.

I could be totally wrong here but I worry when Jaques comes out. He has the toxic personality slander and now the skidmarks tag. I absolutely think he deserves the criticism he's getting but I do hope it's not going to turn into a Muggy Mike (RIP) thing down the line. As much as I can't stand him and he should know what he's let himself in for.... its still gonna be hard to take even with the strongest most arrogant personality in the world.

Also...loved last night's drama. I actually did not expect Indiyah to come back with someone but so glad she did as can't stand Dami.

I wish Jay had coupled up with Jasmine/Jasmine! We didn't get to see her and she seemed stunning. Chyna is pretty but I find their chats so awkward.

Luca is a massive possessive red flag and I hope Gem doesn't drag the showmance on for too long when out as she can do better.

Not liked Paiges bitchy side for a while and thought it was funny seeing her smug face turn into anger.

I am not keen on how bitchy the OGs are being to the casa amour girls. It's up to the men to keep it in their pants, the girls are literally there to stir things and throw themselves at the men 🤷‍♀️ I like Ekin Su and Gemma but mouthing about the new girls was high school bully stuff.

Still can't stand Tasha and I don't think Andrew is on the verge of a mental breakdown. I think he's creepy and a game player and his genuine feelings are only because of how he's been a mug not because he's in love with Tasha. He's sad he's been seen as the weaker one not because he's into her. I don't care what anyone gets up to in their private lives but Andrew going on TV and saying stuff about bondage always gave me the ick because why announce it? 🤢

Can Jay and Danica win please. Ta.
I couldn’t care less about how Jacques feels if i’m honest and I don’t think it can even be compared to Mike. The main difference between the two is that Mike wasn’t a bad person, Jacques is. He’s nasty, manipulative, sneaky, fake and that’s before we even get on to the fact he dated a fresh 16 year old who was doing her GCSE’s when he was graduating from university 🤮 Mike had his dodgy moments but when you actually look back he wasn’t this nasty monster that people made him out to be, just a bit of a flirt.

I hate this whole “be kind” thing that people seem to now be obsessed with, of course I don’t condone death threats but at the end of the day it you go on TV and act the way Jacques has acted then there is going to be major backlash, and deservedly so. You can’t criticize anyone these days without the be kind brigade jumping on your arse, fiat 500 twitter is the worst for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would you rather: love island edition 😂😂

would you rather:

1. Give Andrew handies in bed for one week straight and console his crying when he cums ✊🏼😢

2. Wear jaxxxx crappy pants for 10 mins 🩲💩
What's the third option 🤔

I agree. He is completely awful in every way but I hope he does get a bit of prep for when he leaves. He seems humourless and very arrogant so doesn't seem to be the type to be able to laugh about the crappy pants. If he could make a joke about it then things would be better. Last year Jake had a hard time after behaviour, that in retrospect, was nothing like as bad as Jacques. Jake was more pathetic than nasty.

ETA I'm still going to slag him off for his horrible attitude. Not having a #be kind moment, just interesting to see how he handles such incredible humiliation.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.