Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t rate how he is handling this situation, but he’s not wrong.

Tasha is two faced and this is why they’ve been in the bottom couples.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Andrew blaming everyone but himself. If you're stupid enough not to realise Casa girls will say anything to stay, then more fool you. We all had our doubts about Tasha but she never did anything anywhere near as bad as that Casa girls were making out

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Davide
Reallt things a lot of himself. Like he’s done no wrong and ekin had to earn him. He kissed 2 girls. She kissed 1 boy. He’s treated her like crap.

Loved Jay and chyna just chilling at the fire pit watching the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whats wrong with what the new girls did? The girls just told him Tasha is fake which…is what we were all saying last week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Andrew shouldn’t of recoupled with Coco, he’s done it cause he was hurt

Reactions: 46
Andrew is the biggest knobhead ever.
He's such a head! Does he really not realise that the Casa girls had an ulterior motive for saying all that stuff?! Moron.

Plus he's been talking tit the whole time. He even admitted after the Charlie thing that the only reason he wasn't open to getting to know any of the bombshells was because he hadn't fancied any of them...yet.

He's spent the past month lying and spinning things to make himself look like a victim and it's so frustrating to watch!

Reactions: 21
I get where luca is coming from .I wouldn't like my partner or something I'm speaking to sleeping in the same bed with someone else ? But he's been weird saying they can't speak 😆

Reactions: 12
I think Tasha and Andrew will recouple together. They clearly both have feelings for each other.

Reactions: 14
I do feel sorry for Andrew, because he’s soft deep down. He still adores Tasha. He just felt humiliated by the way they’ve all pointed out she’s playing him. :( I wanna give him a hug. He’s sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh Andrew. For fucks sake. Are they going to get back together. My head is hurting.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.