Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha walkedo over STRESSED like she could feel the PLT deal slipping through her hands 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm with Tasha, those casa girls can duck off. Especially Coco.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Never been a Tasha fan but don't blame her for kicking off with the girls

Reactions: 50
Im so behind sorry. I never watch at night 😂

But Davide and Ekin Su. I am overjoyed. Dont give a tit about the others.

Love this for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not once has it entered Andrew’s head they saw he can be easily manipulated and they wanted a chance to stay in the villa

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just here for some OG vs Casa girl drama. Couldn’t care less about Tasha and Andrew.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is Tasha not more annoying and fuming and like what did they say I said about you behind your back???

Reactions: 10
Tasha you sassy, bad witch. Nothing like turning on the girls who speak the troof.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jay is a man of very few words isn’t he. Just permanently looks on edge 😆 He is clearly not used to people like this

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.