Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You talked to someone?! Jesus Luca don’t be an idiot you’ve hit the jackpot with Gemma

Reactions: 25
Luca being highly offensive and antagonistic and then stroking her head telling her to calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah cos given the choice I'm going for martyrdom and being eaten alive by bugs... okaaay Luca 🙄

Reactions: 5
Luca saying he slept outside like a muppet means it was clearly for the cameras.

Reactions: 33
Sorry luca hun but I don't think Gemma is camping outside for your fishy self

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jacques being all pressed that he has to do some serious grafting 🙄 Yeah you do and for good reason and you knew you'd have to because of you nEeDiNg To tEsT mYsElF 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely billy knows tashas behaviour as well just like the casa girls do. If they been watching it at home

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.