Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is it going to kick off in terms of them finding out what’s been happening in the opposite villas? Over this now need the drama 😭😂

Reactions: 8
Jacques picks the girl he can e who don't have options so he can manipulate them

- Paige was in a vulnerable position when he came in as she was single
- Cheyanne has not really turned the head of other guys and he even Said he didn't like Molly because she was "sticking it on" other guys. HI POT MEET KETTLE

Reactions: 16
EW 🤢 I hate how excited and hyped up Dami gets for any random bloke in the Villa not staying loyal to one of the main Villa girls, how embarrassing for him 🥴 he’s the type of low down dirty dog of a mate you would hate for your man to have as you know he’s encouraging him to cheat on you to make himself feel better
First to call everyone out for their wrongdoings, especially ekin and tash, self appointed camp counsellor and villa spokesperson - absolute knob.

Reactions: 8
If Jacques and Paige end up winning I will be incredibly sad.

He’s such a bleep.

Reactions: 17
Joining late tonight because I've been at a wine tasting. Excited to find out whether the wine-buzz makes the islanders more or less annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jacques just gives me sex pest vibes. Defo had a couple of STIs. Type to repeatedly message you during booty call hours with “come mine” & “you up.” Snaps of his boxers and that.
Not boxers, he'll send photos of his manky Y fronts🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This was jacques’ time to prove himself, I thought he was nice and was being truthful and sweet with Paige, making her have midnight chats on the stairs but nope…. He’s a liarrr, acctressss,

Reactions: 16
Jacques is definitely the type of bloke to lie and say he’s had sex with you to the boys after you’ve pied him after one date

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I reckon Tasha and Andrew have hatched a plan! They know they‘re unpopular on outside atm so they’ll both re couple then BOOM when back in the main villa they’ll realise they made a mistake and get back together to boost popularity. (not that it will work) 😂

Reactions: 5
Apologies- I’m a bit behind but Jax is beyond vile.
‘i don’t want someone like me. I want someone I can manipulate a bit more reserved’

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.