Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhh Jacques is so slimy... his flirting makes me so uncomfortable. His lips curl into the most horrible sneer, he emanates bad energy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Think cheyanne is stunning esp without makeup. Wish she’d got with Andrew instead of coco/jacques ew.

Reactions: 31
Andrew is just so butt hurt. The casa girls have done their job stirring the pot to get in!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think mollies pretty but she doesn’t look like her Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mollie: "I've got better chat"
Also Mollie: "Yeah, yeah" "Yeah" "Yeah, yeah, yeah...."

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Whenever someone has veneers I ain’t impressed. Having nice teeth is one thing but having them as white as a piece of A4 paper is a bit much. Especially considering what horrors lie underneath the porcelain 😱

Reactions: 20
Speaking to my Mum earlier (she's nearly 70) and she told me she'd been catching up on LI. Asked me how the duck Coco got in the show looking as ropey as she does

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet we never see this supposed "talking and laughing for hours" Andrew and coco apparently do....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.