Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recoupling will start ten minutes before the end and we'll see the obvious ones like Jay, Danica, Luca and then it'll end. 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m not being harsh but Coco’s nose is so fucked. Surely, SURELY that’s not a nose job. It’s that bad I genuinely couldn’t tell 🫣

Reactions: 9
Whenever someone has veneers I ain’t impressed. Having nice teeth is one thing but having them as white as a piece of A4 paper is a bit much. Especially considering what horrors lie underneath the porcelain 😱
I was stunned when I saw what they did to teeth under them 🙈 I'd love a straighter smile but I don't want braces 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Andrew has gone through the angry phase and has now reached the bitter part of the tasha situation. Next up, devastation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wtf…why is Andrew shitting on tasha so much? He was OBSESSED with her for the entire time. For all he knows she’s been totally loyal to him in casa amore (she hasn’t but he doesn’t know that)

Reactions: 35
What I would like Andrew to do, in the immortal words of AJ is to "probably stop whinging"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for Tasha and Andrew to come to blows when they’re reunited they’re going to go mad at each other

Reactions: 12
Jacques just duck off! He’s just such a prick I could smack him!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cheyanne is too pretty to be sat entertaining someone like Jacques. She’s beautiful and he’s just scum ☹ Petition to rescue our good sis

Reactions: 38
Looks like a kinky 🍄

Wtf mate the thread wouldn’t load for me 😭

No way are they doing the re-coupling tonight!? 🤯😱
That's what I thought but for Shitmore making a personal appearance they must be. Which will be ridiculous at this point

Reactions: 5
Someone on fb said CoCos nose bent in half when she was kissing Andrewwww 🤣

WOW Jacques you gross little gnome 🤮🤮🤮 why doesn’t he just invite them all in the bed. Little prick led Molly on bad then 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laura Whitmore sauntering into the villa acting like a bad ass witch when she's actually just a smug bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.