Love Island 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone : WHY DAVIDE NOOOOO

Me : **lowkey realising that if he would kiss coco then he would prrrrrooobably kiss me** 😌😌😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don’t get vanieers. Isn’t it easier to just get Invisalign braces? I don’t understand why you’d want to ruin your teeth when you might change your mind when you’re older but you can’t…
Most (if not all) of those in the villa - and also celebs like Simon Cowell with rows of those awful straighter than straight, whiter than white veneers; that's all I see when I look at them. It's like talking to someone with a snot on their nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please God in my next life may I come back with a smidgen of the confidence Coco has 🙏 in my opinion the tide wouldn't take her out so i am baffled as go how she's got Davide and Andrew in one night 🤦‍♀️ mad about herself too, cringe as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Andrew babe I’ve been waiting for you to snatch your balls back from Tasha and sack her off. Let’s gooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tasha is annoying but I don’t understand the lads hate for her?? Like the whole premise of the show is to see do you have a better connection with anyone else and that’s simply all she’s done?

Reactions: 24
Andrew is also mental. What are they seeing in Coco?? Don't care if I'm being a bleep. She's a minger 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.