Love Island 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok despite Coco looking like Thomas the tank engine, she seems to be ok at flirting, maybe poor Danica can learn some tips from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way the boys are behaving at the fire pit is making me dry heave. Cringe on toast 🤢

Reactions: 25
Tasha is going to blow a conniption when she sees the boys' reaction on movie night

Reactions: 10
The way they’re acting like they’re fresh out of school on their first lad’s holiday is so embarrassing. All the childish group chats and screaming and killing each other laughing thinking they’re so funny. It’s enough to put me off men for life. At their big age they should have more respect not only for women but for THEMSELVES.

As grown women, please, join me and make a pact: we will never, ever settle for men as infantile and pathetic as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This episode is like a bunch of 16 yr olds at a school disco daring each other to get off with as many girls as possible. What the duck is going on?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Andrew is making me sick. You don’t have to like Tasha but the lack of respect is 🤢

Reactions: 25
What kind of voodoo is Coco on? Because nobody gave the time of the day to stunning Danica (who was deffo too full on)... But Coco is just as full on and the less attractive of the new girls imo, yet 2 guys are trying with her?!

Reactions: 29
If they do the movie game, that clip of Luca saying “his love island experience started today” and Andrew saying “what about Tasha” are 100% on there.

Reactions: 12
Luca’s hairline baffles me

Oh Andrew shut up… Billy big bollocks. Tasha will walk back in and you will be all over her again

Reactions: 9
Honestly, Andrew is a massive tit. He’s literally doing this because he thinks Tasha has made him “look like a mug”. It’s revenge. Nothing more.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.