Love Island 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the bit from first look isn’t it? So Andrew’s now gonna kiss Coco?

Reactions: 3
I think Demi and Indiyah will both recouple.

I think they only got together because their original coupling with Ikenna and Amber was DRY.

Honestly did NOT see Coco turning this many heads. She has obviously paid for her nose and lips.

Reactions: 15
Why is everyone getting pissed at Davide? Ekin Su literally done it with 3 other guys so why shouldn’t he?

Reactions: 7
Davide saying Coco is playing a game and probably just wants to couple up
1656967825047.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello fellow Bedfordian lol we get the guys who call you a slag if you reject them 💪🤣
Great to see another Bedfordian here hahaha and yes. Many can be found interrupting workouts and being creepy at the gym 😂

• Haha
I do find it amusing that the other girls came in all bleached tan and fake teeth caked in make up trying their hardest to look attractive, and the lads are more turned on by morticia adams

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.