Love Island 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca is sitting there watching eeevvverything that is going on in that villa. He's like a snake in the long grass.
Luca has the exact same game plan that Jake had last year. Be in an OG couple, be "tested" but don't give in to prove how strong your couple is, encourage all the other guys to stray to eliminate the competition. Hopefully there'll be another movie night so he gets caught out too!

Davide no!! Was that his fragile ego kissing someone else so that he doesn't feel as stupid if Ekin-Su also does? Eurgh all the men this year are so immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Davide needs to shut it now with his “she needs to show me I can trust her” bs guilt trip with Ekin. He clearly can’t be trusted either!

Reactions: 23
Coco practically cornered him for that kiss.

coco would lose Savide the show, whereas Ekin could win this with him.

Davide you’re smart enough to know why she’s laying it on so thick - she just wants to get into the villa.

Reactions: 10
Andrew talking to Davide about how he kissed Coco and then going and eating her face..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I being blind out of all the girls in there the fancy Coco the most ? 🤔 despite her oozing desperation

Reactions: 22
Andrew you ain’t gunna be happy with Coco. What they all doing sharing the same girls🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.