Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Whitmore has stole my 5 year old selfs painting pinafore and I do not want it back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh idk I must have missed that
Didn't see the actual thing but twitter was saying Amber said she saw red flags with dami and he'd slept with his female best friends and was kissing her right before telling indiyah he liked her etc.
Amber telling us she told us so!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why do they look like rejects from Blazing Squad

Marcel from s3: did you know I was in Blazing Squd 💀
SEC_112597809.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm catching up on the thread, I had a slice of apple cake.
I think Andrews kiss is part of the challenge for sure

Them taking the piss out of Jacks skin colour on After Sun isn’t as funny as they seem to think it is
Didn't they wheel up (no Laura did) put that photo of Charlie v the art attack sculpture last week and was laughing her arse off

I thought "this isn't very #behind of you"

Reactions: 24
Who is???🤯 that’s awful. I’m pale as duck and it’s not nice when people comment on it
Same, I'm insanely pale and I remember a number of comments from the last series of Love Island (it might have been Faye) saying they thought pale skin was "disgusting"?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Luca saying that he’d never make someone feel unwelcome as if he didn’t treat Danica like shite on the bottom of his shoe 🥴

Reactions: 40
Jack and the Ronan Keating name dropping :rolleyes: at least Gemma hasn't made that her game plan.

Who is???🤯 that’s awful. I’m pale as duck and it’s not nice when people comment on it
Me too. Someone at work said they knew I was in the car in front when my "very white arm" reached out to scan the barrier at work.

I came home and slammed about 4 layers of tan on and then she felt bad. As you should!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.