Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy has based his personality on smiling and it is really pissing me. Guarantee he has told no less than 20 females in his life to "smile more."
If a bloke told me to smile more I'd walk straight out tbe door.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% Gemma isn’t her best self when she’s with Luca. I think it’s moved far too quickly and she now feels like she’s married to the guy. That’s suffocating her and the reason why she seems so miserable is that I think she’d like to have fun and explore her options rather than be wifed off from the jump.

Although she comes across as quite dominant and she can definitely hold her own, I think she’s scared of conflict. I feel like she feels she let it get out of hand and it’s gone too far to turn back now. Because imagine the scenes if she told Luca she wasn’t feeling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Gemma seemed so normal in that conversation with Jack. All the attitude had gone.

Reactions: 42
Coco has that joker smile a lot of people get with fillers 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh come on if you don’t know who Boyzone are you’ve been living under a rock 😂

EDIT : I am too young to have lived through Boyzone, I still know who Ronan Keating is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gemma needs to get together with Jack. !!!!

I wonder if Ekin-Su is persuading the other girls to crack on Either because she thinks the OG boys are trash or because she and Davide would have a better chance of winning without other couples working out? 🤔

Reactions: 18
100% Gemma isn’t her best self when she’s with Luca. I think it’s moved far too quickly and she now feels like she’s married to the guy. That’s suffocating her and the reason why she seems so miserable is that I think she’d like to have fun and explore her options rather than be wifed off from the jump.

Although she comes across as quite dominant and she can definitely hold her own, I think she’s scared of conflict. I feel like she feels she let it get out of hand and it’s gone too far to turn back now. Because imagine the scenes if she told Luca she wasn’t feeling it.
Agreed. I mean she’s comfortable to tell him he’s too intense but there’s no way she’d be comfortable to duck him off I don’t think. He wouldn’t give her the chance. He is suffocating her and I really don’t believe afia when she said she’s obsessed with Luca. Look at the Difference when he’s not around clinging to her. She’s so young in terms of experience with guys .

Reactions: 13
I missed most of the episode because my little ones decided to not go to sleep tonight 🙃
Can anyone do a recap, is it worth rewatching?

Reactions: 5

has nobody thought that it's the producers creating this narrative? Even in unseen bits Gemma seemed more fun etc., seems like producers are creating the person that they want her to be. Secondly, I feel like she is a bit shy of how straightforward some of the convos with Luca and others are. Even when girls where talking about boys shaving down there, she was standing in the corner, looking a bit uncomfortable.. Obviously I don't know, but having been in a toxic relationship, I just don't think Luca is it (toxic I mean).

Reactions: 10
I’m really rooting for Gemma and Jack! She deffo needs someone that isn’t just with her for her dad

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.