Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t trust Dami. Always knew he wasn’t tit and Indiyah could do better. Just didn’t voice it openly bc everyone set their hopes on him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually thought Dami would’ve been loyal. But bleeping he’ll clearly not 😬 then again look how fast he moved on when Amber left

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just wanna protect indiyah at all costs, she's so sweet :(

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s definitely not a challenge, them kisses
tit man
What the fucks happend to dami his turned in to a sly fucker 😒
Andrew go on son teach Tasha a lesson 😂
Actually like Billy and Paige not gonna lie

Reactions: 13
Tasha is SOOOO sassy. Sassiest gal in there. Sassiest sass that ever sassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Guys come on, Dami was too quick to jump from Amber to Indiyah last time he was never trust worthy the only one i would expect to stay loyal is Andrew but now he’s been told what he has he probably won’t be

Reactions: 18
I know we didn’t like amber but the way he jumped from amber to indiyah was quiccckkk so hardly surprising
Didn't someone say Amber was saying she was wary of Dami since he's so close to female friends on the outside, sharing beds with them etc

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.