Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just showed on aftersun they asked the people from Casa amor to say something viewers would be surprised at and Jack said his dad is Ronan. Is that his whole personality šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope Jack doesn't bring up his Dad anymore. That's twice now! Could he not have said something else to the "something people don't know about me" instead of that. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
I actually donā€™t mind wee Jack. He seems like a sweet boy. Heā€™s good looking and came across real well with Gemma.

Iā€™m not big on the greasy muscles that look like theyā€™ve been painted with that gravy paint body builders use for competitionsā€¦

Hence why I love Luca. šŸŸšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg no she didnā€™t. That is pretty cruel šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Another reason why I think Laura is a grade A bleep. And making Remi rap live when he was unprepared and was already being rinsed heavily online for it. She knows exactly what the harm and cost is of online bullying and she goes ahead and incites it further.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Another reason why I think Laura is a grade A bleep. And making Remi rap live when he was unprepared and was already being rinsed heavily online for it. She knows exactly what the harm and cost is of online bullying and she goes ahead and incites it further.
I know i thought that too.just wondered if the producers made her do that.He was so down about leaving too.

Reactions: 8
I know this is off topic but I guess you know from posts I'm not white. So the pale talk I'm like what the f is wrong with people (not the posters)

I have always felt pale was beautiful. Am I crazy??? I dunno. I also love ginger and pale. Tbh pale stops me in my tracks.

So whoever out there has made you feel like a tit about being pale. duck THEM AND THEIR ANCRSTORS

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Laura was also rude to Paigeā€™s friend there when she was talking about Paige and Jacques and she said ā€œnot you, Paigeā€ or something to that effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.