Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige does not like Ekin. Every time Ekin is speaking Paige looks so disgusted and bored by her. Bad vibes from her
She’s probably quite jealous. Ekin is such a confident person and she also has the gift of the gab. All the guys choose her for dates. That would annoy someone like Paige who is afraid to be proactive rather than reactive in these Love Island scenarios.

Reactions: 28
Agreed who knows if they'd last and what is just sexual or ES being full on, but regardless of that they have the best chemistry and I like that they genuinely have a laugh and seem more natural.

Reactions: 17
No way Tasha is in love after 2 weeks honestly WAIT til casa amor, this is gonna go out the window

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off Tasha
You wanted to get to know other people a few days ago, give it a rest
She’s trying SOOOOO hard to get to the final

Reactions: 23
Oh shut the duck up tasha … loving the sly digs there Ekin “when you stop putting yourself first” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gunna go against the majority here and say I'm not sure Davide is feeling it, he doesn't really say alot and Ekin keeps saying she is laid back and I agree she has settled down but I think she's got too excited and is still a little bit full on
I feel like this is because he is guarded, I think he genuinely wants to find love but really doesn’t wanna get hurt and he did get hurt when she left him for Jay

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.