Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You notice everyone is nicer to ekin now they still don't like her but they've got a hint her and davide are probably popular with this lovers to enemies to lovers again . Ganging up on Danica instead

Reactions: 17
There’s no way we’re getting the results tonight. We’ll get the bottom 3 if we’re lucky and then it’ll cut off 🫠

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand Luca and I think both Tasha and Andrew are in it for the money

Reactions: 8
Have they just mentioned her dad? In some type of way? Atleast they’ve mentioned it now

Reactions: 14
I can’t keep up with this thread tonight so I just wanna say - Dami wearing Lucas ring master hot pants had me laughing.

I love ekinde so much.

Also… Charlie wearing his sunglasses is all a bit Daniel Craig and I think he’s had bad luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🚨 GEMMA WENT TO NURSERY WITH DB’S SONS. FIRST MENTION OF HER FAMOUS DAD WHO PLAYED FOR ENGLAND 🚨

ETA - no one gave a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.