Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all think Jacques/Paige will be the “shocker” of casa amor and he brings back another girl. I can genuinely see it being Davide & Ekin Su stood there alone. Can you imagine
It's often the confident/sassy girl who gets left alone - Georgia, Amber, Shaughna etc so I wouldn't be surprised but I would be HEARTBROKEN

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ekin is on the mark winning davide back but most importantly davide actually wants to be won back. It's endearing 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How salty did Paige look just now, doing a slow hand clap when the girls were celebrating the date. Her face….

Reactions: 33
Gunna go against the majority here and say I'm not sure Davide is feeling it, he doesn't really say alot and Ekin keeps saying she is laid back and I agree she has settled down but I think she's got too excited and is still a little bit full on

Reactions: 11
Think Paige and Luca will be the shock too. I don’t think Tasha will sway bc she’s too worried about how people perceive her - she’s made the choice to stick with Andrew now hence going all in with the girlfriend talk and laying it on thick.

Reactions: 8
I am utterly obsessed with Ekin and Davide.

Sorry to sound like Luca.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Davide and Ekins chemistry blows all the other couples out of the water. Im not sure how compatible they are as a long term couple but they definitely have a lot of chemistry

Reactions: 27
Paige does not like Ekin. Every time Ekin is speaking Paige looks so disgusted and bored by her. Bad vibes from her

Reactions: 40
I just wish that just ONCE they’d send a couple on a date and leave them there for hours to get pissed. Be so much more entertaining watching them saying what they really think about the other islanders and trying to walk back in the villa in a straight line. Everyone is so guarded and everything is so rehearsed, it’s just boring!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.