Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m still cackling at Charlie’s performance last night. The worm? That infamous panty dropper? I’m imagining his thought process went something like this….

‘I need to be sexy, hmmmmm what’s sexy? Think Charles, THINK!’

(several hours pass)

‘The WORM! And for extra sex appeal, I shall The Worm backwards, *away* from the women, play hard to get’

• Haha
Reactions: 27

stardust21

VIP Member
Why is Davide saying that he and Antigoni get on great and that he’d like to carry on getting to know her, when we’ve literally not seen them say a word to each other!?

Fuck you producers. Fuck you.

Reactions: 27

kayl1986

VIP Member
Antigoni is only upset because she’s ended up drawing the short straw with the least popular guy with zero chat and a rubber face. Bitching about Ekin and Danica has brought her well down in my books, they had to pick someone ??
I agree I've gone off her. She really wanted Davide and definitely didn't want Charlie so she would of settled with Jay

Reactions: 26

chocwaffle

Honestly Ekin Su could make getting a pint of milk from the corner shop into a drama 😂 and I love her for that

• Haha
  • Wow

chocwaffle

I feel bad for Danica, it would have been smarter to keep the peace and go for Charlie and hope a boy comes in sharpish and don't give anyone else a chance to get in there. I think she'll leave, no one is in her corner

Edit: I just feel bad for her generally, she hasn't been able to connect with anyone and she's made a bad choice here so not defending that

GossWhore

VIP Member
Davide to Antigone: I would have carried on with you

Me: YOU'RE A LIERRRR ACTRESS GO THE FUK OUT

• Haha

TeaorCoffeeBabez

Just catching up now...

Jesus Danica girl, WHY did you do that to yourself?? 🙉🙉 He was basically saying in a nice way that he didn't fancy you - he first used the age gap as a nice excuse, then to CONFIRM, he told her he had more of a connection with Antigoni. I wanted the ground to swallow me up when he said it to her, how did she get it so wrong?? 😳

Another theory is, she might think that being coupled up with Charlie will leave her vulnerable to being the couple most likely to be voted out - she'd be wrong there too, cause I think after tonights episode, lots feel for Charlie!

Also, Antigoni has no reason to be annoyed..Jay has given her zero time of the day, it's obvious he doesn't fancy her either. Ball was just in the girls court and Jay knew he wouldn't be chosen by the others.

Also...

Tasha is a dirty bitch and Paige is a cunt

That is all 💅

• Heart
  • Haha