Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
How do they choose the order of who picks first? Cos that felt SO set up in Tashas favour 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know how anyone could like girls like Paige or Gemma. Surely they just remind everyone of the nasty, clique-y “popular” girls at school who treated everyone else like dirt under their shoe, whether it was because their family had a bit of £ or they were conventionally good looking? 😳

I’m convinced anyone who likes them/backs them up are one of the following: 1) bad judges of character; 2) the kind of person who just admires and automatically adores pretty girls or 3) they were that girl themselves in school/they act in similar ways now so see no issue with it.

You have to understand that the kind of people who go on these TV shows - no matter how ‘nice’ they seem - have to be a certain level of arrogant to even be on these kinds of things. Secondly, you also can’t take them all at face value. The ones who mess up, make mistakes or make decisions others disagree with are usually the ones who are the most genuine, whereas the ones who play it safe are being strategic. Everyone thought Paige was an absolute doll, but she was just acting for the cameras. They’re not stupid and they want to be in that final for the best possible outcome when they get out.

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
I'm just so bored of paige tash and gem being bitches but staying safe in their couples atm, they need shaking up / booting out
Tonight completely cemented my dislike of paige especially

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I don’t get what the big deal is to be honest, Jay was a single lad and Antigone wanted to stay with Davide anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Louby_Lou

I honestly don’t know how anyone could like girls like Paige or Gemma. Surely they just remind everyone of the nasty, clique-y “popular” girls at school who treated everyone else like dirt under their shoe, whether it was because their family had a bit of £ or they were conventionally good looking? 😳

I’m convinced anyone who likes them/backs them up are one of the following: 1) bad judges of character; 2) the kind of person who just admires and automatically adores pretty girls or 3) they were that girl themselves in school/they act in similar ways now so see no issue with it.

You have to understand that the kind of people who go on these TV shows - no matter how ‘nice’ they seem - have to be a certain level of arrogant to even be on these kinds of things. Secondly, you also can’t take them all at face value. The ones who mess up, make mistakes or make decisions others disagree with are usually the ones who are the most genuine, whereas the ones who play it safe are being strategic. Everyone thought Paige was an absolute doll, but she was just acting for the cameras. They’re not stupid and they want to be in that final for the best possible outcome when they get out.
Agree with all of this!! You can see Gemma and Paige swanning around the bedroom like the cats that got the cream. Serious 'mean girl' vibes from both of them (even though I kind of like Gemma) their poor choice in men reflects on their own character - anyone who would willingly choose either Luca or Jacques after the behaviour they have displayed has major deficiencies in their own character.

• Heart
If I was Danica, I would now just leave off my own back. ! There’s only so much humiliation one person can take. It’s like NO ONE in that villa wants to know her or are even that bothered she’s there. I feel bad for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Danica is on the wrong show. Can totally see her on the apprentice. She’s “a good looking girl” but I don’t feel like she’s got a spark and that’s why noones buying what she’s selling.

Danica, you’re fired.

• Haha
  • Sad

Beanie90

Ok so in the words of a great philosopher, boss babe ( sarcasm) we all have the same 24hours. So why are we seeing the same boring chats in the morning, with girls on terrace, boys elsewhere. We are not in year 6. then removing their bloody make up and sleeping. Can we not just see the day to day stuff they get up to! Did they learn nothing from last year?. The best bits show really highlights how much stuff we really miss, that’s actually far more entertaining than someone brushing their teeth and watching them sleep! Ans we see different sides of their personality and real friendships etc. even they parties they have we get a 5 second dance slo mo clip. Before people are pulling people for chats they didnt want to have.

• Heart

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Anyone think Tasha is only laying it on thick with Andrew now because she knows Danica is interested?

Reactions: 27

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’m having secondhand embarrassment for poor Danica 🥺 watching her be rejected by all these bellends 😳 maybe she’s too forward?! As if Jay used the age difference thing. He looks like the type who shags girls fresh out of sixth form like most narcissistic prats

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
I do wonder how a bed to bed hand job would work, if anyone can work round it Tasha can.

What’s the point of putting these bombshells in and then giving them zero air time and focussing on the boring square that is Jacques, Paige, Luca and Gemma alternating with the manipulative Tasha and the simping Andrew. You would think there was no one else in the villa.

• Haha