Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crouchingcat

I don't like Jacques, he needs to get gone. Toxic vibes between him and Luca and I'm not here for it.

Paige is doing my head in, giving Jay mixed messages. Telling Jay she would kiss him again whilst laying all over Jacs on the sun-bed. Not sure I buy her nice girl act.

Danica and Antigoni are having zero screen time. I almost forgot they were in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Don’t think they should be allowing Luca to participate in the heart rate challenge. He’ll slow everyone’s down till there is no pulse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Im obsessed with yuh” gives the same energy as “I came here to tell you that I love you”
That was so cringe. Even the way he was looking at her.. he totally wanted a romantic mushy moment and for her to say “I’m obsessed wiv yew too”.. but instead she was getting the ick with every word spoken and basically like cop on you mug

• Haha
Reactions: 26

stardust21

VIP Member
Gemma seems to have forgotten that this show is recorded and Luca will see what she says at the end of the series…

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The way they are going on like Dami is mystic Meg and he’s just saying what is totally obviously

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Bloody hell touch and go tonight Sky fucked up and husband wasn’t helping. Fixed it like a bad bitch aka Tasha and tuned in.

• Haha