Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually the heart rate challenge is after Casa Amor no? Makes no sense to have it to soon
maybe they are wanting to put the cat amongst the pigeons before so we get a bit more action from Casa. It’s boring when couples are practically exclusive before.

Reactions: 7
Why is everybody on Tiktok romanticising these toxic men? 🥴🥴🥴
I’m not on TikTok but I’ve seen a lot of comments on the love island Facebook page from women saying how lovely Luca is?? And what a lovely couple Jacques and Paige are?? I don’t agree at all lol

Imagine if Gemma’s heart rate goes up for one of the other lads and Luca gets mad/pissy about it.😄 I can’t wait for todays challenge and I hope a new boy/girl comes in to do the challenge aswell 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
can't wait for tonight's episode - the heart rate challenge is my fave. i hope ekin puts some extra effort in for davide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Luca and Jacques are vile little boys 🚩 if they're popular with viewers then that's really depressing. I'm finding Love Island this year dated and misogynistic, the double standards for men and women in there are really showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jay is my favourite. I liked him from the beginning but was a bit put off with the way he went about things with Ekin Sue at the start. I can't believe Paige is letting him go for Jacques! Hopefully Jay finds someone and gets to stay.

Reactions: 5
Jay is my favourite. I liked him from the beginning but was a bit put off with the way he went about things with Ekin Sue at the start. I can't believe Paige is letting him go for Jacques! Hopefully Jay finds someone and gets to stay.
My thoughts exactly! I think is Paige hadn’t been constantly all over jacques then Jay night e had a chance.

Reactions: 4
I am warming to Jay. I can't stop looking at his Coldsore mind. Paige have made the wrong choice. She's been annoying me though before this tbh

Reactions: 8
i dont think ekin su or gemma were right or wrong last night. ekin repeated the 'best' bits of the convo but out of context so it makes the whole thing sound bad for luca and malicious and scheming on gemma's end . yes she repeated what was said, but gemma didn't say it and if more than a passing comment then dami or gemma herself would've felt the need to let him know.

tbh i think gemma was more focussed on the ~he likes you more bc you don't want to open up, be vulnerable and get hurt~ bc she probably thought the frosty exterior was fooling people. imo this behaviour says a lot on how much jacques hurt her in the past. if dami really is a medium i hope he's 'getting the word ... n' from jacques...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.