Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on last nights ep, and Antigoni is a vibe! Obviously early days but so far she has elevated herself to my no. 1 fav girl. She’s absolutely stunning, banging bod and seems so lovely. This scene has cracked me up. They look so cute ☺ They look like proud parents watching Davide on from the sidelines 😂
4BE7EC6D-3DF3-482C-B942-67D23B44C064.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah jasus the lads can't win.

Luca is too possessive. He's wrong.

Jacks is trying to be the opposite and be happy for Paige to get to know people.
He's wrong.

What do people want from them like 😅
Luca is acting like he has never seen the show and cannot comprehend the simple concept that other men will continue to come into the villa until the show ends.

It was like he wanted to be awarded the 50k after week 3 😆

Jacks is coupled up with someone who looks like Gemma (his ex) but has a better body (per Luca). I have no problem with him wanting her to get to know other people ... it gives him a free pass too (which I am sure he realizes)

Reactions: 5
Ah jasus the lads can't win.

Luca is too possessive. He's wrong.

Jacks is trying to be the opposite and be happy for Paige to get to know people.
He's wrong.

What do people want from them like 😅
Sorry but if I’ve potentially been fingered in the sex room I’m expecting the guy to want to be sad if someone else wants me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t get the hype around Antigoni, I really don’t. The bar is so low that just walking in and not being Danica means she is now the nicest one on there.

I can’t warm to Danica at all but she deffo got given a bad hand. Also don’t think she is Davide’s type at all, none of the remaining boys cept Dami have shown any interest in the black girl/s in there.
Not saying they don’t like them or can’t chat to them but they aren’t attracted to them. Same with Danica.
The top 3 girls that all boys were lusting after were Gemma, Paige and Tasha.

Reactions: 13
There goes Ekin Su walking away from yet another row shouting and swearing 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the hype around Antigoni, I really don’t. The bar is so low that just walking in and not being Danica means she is now the nicest one on there.

I can’t warm to Danica at all but she deffo got given a bad hand. Also don’t think she is Davide’s type at all, none of the remaining boys cept Dami have shown any interest in the black girl/s in there.
Not saying they don’t like them or can’t chat to them but they aren’t attracted to them. Same with Danica.
The top 3 girls that all boys were lusting after were Gemma, Paige and Tasha.
Girl. None of them but Dami like black girls. Even Ikenna and Remi weren't checking for then

I would speak about Italians and black people. But I choose peace not problems today

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has Paige said she wants to get to know Jay? If she hasn't and doesn't seem like she does and he's pushing her to then I can see why she's upset

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I reckon Jacques is just playing it cool, like Andrew was when he told Tasha to get to know the other lads. I see where Paige is coming from, I’m sure she wanted him to tell Jay to back off but if he had done that we’d all be throwing the possessive tag onto him like Luca.
I dunno, I think there's a middle ground between being possessive and acting like you don't care. He could have said something like "I'd obviously be gutted if you got on better with him but it's only fair you get to know him" or something. But I suppose calm, rational responses like that aren't as entertaining on a TV show as people going to either extreme 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched First Look (and haven’t read previous comments) however I’m so alarmed by the fact both Jay and Jacques haven’t taken into account how Paige feels AT ALL.

Jay has basically figured out how popular Paige is and probably had an inkling from what he saw before he went in - as Paige and Tasha were definitely the most popular girls around then, has seen Tasha in the bottom and made a beeline for Paige, who he didn’t even choose out of six girls for a date. He’s guaranteeing himself more screen time with this triangle and I don’t believe he has any interest in Paige, more the ticket to £50k she can give him.

I don’t like the way the boys speak to Ekin-Su. There’s a way to get your point across without being the rude and disrespectful person Jacques and Luca have been towards her recently. I can imagine she will be feeling isolated and very much on her own, yes some is of her own doing but she was swept away by Jay and his game playing is the reason it’s all kicking off.

I don’t like Jacques, but I dislike Jay even more so hope Paige doesn’t even give him the time of day. It’s looking that way from Paige’s upset, and I hope Jay is on his way home at the next recoupling. The Jacques and Paige Fiat 500 Twitter are going to go off it, I’ll guarantee he’ll be gone at the next public vote for upsetting their Queen.

Reactions: 24
Girl. None of them but Dami like black girls. Even Ikenna and Remi weren't checking for then
It was so refreshing to see Dami actually saying he fancies Indiyah. Every year it’s the same story, and I’m so glad Indiyah’s story looks like it will be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Eurgh jacques spoke about paige like she was just some piece of meat to be passed around, vile.

Reactions: 22
Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I think it’s the best casting of Love Island of recent years. Not so much for the guys, although Dami and Davide have been consistently warming up. But the girls are so refreshing. No obvious/terrible plastic surgery or fillers, and quite a nice mix of personalities. Obviously there’s nothing by way of body diversity going on, but I don’t think that’ll ever work for Love Island as it’s hard enough for women of colour on the show, let alone being larger than a size 8.

Reactions: 32
I think you are onto something here. Ekin was in the bottom 3 and Paige wasn't so he's off.
I 100% think it’s the case - he decided on Tasha, Ekin-Su and Amber for his dates after spending time with all the girls prior. So she never caught his eye AT ALL and now he’s smitten when she has yesterday told everyone she believes he’s the least trustworthy.

I really hope Paige tells him where to go.

Reactions: 14
I agree ekin has been fucked over again ALTHOUGH I think she’s come in either desperate to find real love or desperate to win £50k and loads of sponsorship deals, I vary between which I think depending on what she’s up to. Either way the desperation is showing to everyone in the villa and is clearly putting all the guys off and making her the butt of their jokes. As others have said generally about the contestants i think it seems inconceivable to her that she is not the most sought after woman in the villa, and so the shock and anger she feels when she doesn’t get the immediate attention and adoration, or someone else is chosen over her, is genuine.
Jay is most definitely jumping ship to Paige because she was voted one of the viewers favourites, and I hope she doesn’t fall for it. I think he is slimy and a massive game player, completely in there for himself and doesn’t care who he hurts. Fortunately I don’t think we have seen any signs Paige is interested in him particularly
Jacques is an immature little boy and I can imagine he’s acting cold towards Paige in order to save face, but I think it’s clear so far he doesn’t like her as much as she likes him, so now even if they remain coupled up he has carte Blanche to get to know any new girls.

Reactions: 9
It was so refreshing to see Dami actually saying he fancies Indiyah. Every year it’s the same story, and I’m so glad Indiyah’s story looks like it will be different.
Not like Mike doing fake black love with Priscilla 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Luca gives the vibes of that boy at school who was a bully to any girl he didn’t fancy? And only the popular pretty girls got respect from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anyone else think Luca gives the vibes of that boy at school who was a bully to any girl he didn’t fancy? And only the popular pretty girls got respect from him.
1000% he is the prime example of men only treating women with respect if they are attracted to them.

Reactions: 22
Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I think it’s the best casting of Love Island of recent years. Not so much for the guys, although Dami and Davide have been consistently warming up. But the girls are so refreshing. No obvious/terrible plastic surgery or fillers, and quite a nice mix of personalities. Obviously there’s nothing by way of body diversity going on, but I don’t think that’ll ever work for Love Island as it’s hard enough for women of colour on the show, let alone being larger than a size 8.
I agree, all the girls look more natural, nice to see.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.