Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all so annoying and cringe at the moment. I only like Davide, he's a very balanced and funny guy. He must be kept in till the very end.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Having seen first look, I feel really sorry for Paige. She obviously likes Jaques a lot and he’s saying he doesn’t care if she cracks on with Jay. We all knew this about Jaques, though, didn’t we?

That must be incredibly hurtful, especially after they’ve probably had sex in the hideaway.

Jay has sussed Paige is popular he’s game playing
She was popular from the beginning too.

Ah jasus the lads can't win.

Luca is too possessive. He's wrong.

Jacks is trying to be the opposite and be happy for Paige to get to know people.
He's wrong.

What do people want from them like 😅
Sorry but this is utter nonsense ^^

Reactions: 8
Did Ekin Sue apologize for lying to them about being on the terrace? I heard her excuses but did she apologize for lying to the guys when they directly asked her if she was on the terrace and she said NO?

Did you see how the guys are trying so hard to get Antigoni with Jay? They hate Ekin Sue.

Guys stick together and Jay is a rat who is fleeing a sinking ship.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know with Jacques if he’s honestly just trying to play it cool and make out he’s not that interested to save face.

Paige is a lovely girl and she’s clearly hurt by Jay and Jacques making decisions on her behalf and it’s her I feel sorry for in all of this. It could’ve been sorted very quickly by Paige saying she isn’t interested and that was that, instead we are going to witness our first proper hurt of the series with Jay (who thinks he’s Adam Collard but couldn’t even tie his shoelaces).

Girl. None of them but Dami like black girls. Even Ikenna and Remi weren't checking for then

I would speak about Italians and black people. But I choose peace not problems today
I think if ikenna was still in there he may have made a play for Danica? Possibly?

Jacques has never been into Paige. His interactions with her always looks forced. How can she not see/feel that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just watching last night one, only 10 mins in, but that new girls voice is amazing, so husky, and I want her hair!!

Reactions: 9
I don't think I'll ever get bored of this 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jacques has never been into Paige. His interactions with her always looks forced. How can she not see/feel that.
I don’t know you know, everyone wants to believe that as they were forced together as a couple. However they are VERY touchy-feely and there’s been a lot of moments where he’s grabbed her and it does look like there’s a connection there. There doesn’t have to be an instant spark but to me it looks like their bond is getting stronger every single day.

I also don’t believe he’s the womaniser everyone thinks he is too, I think he’s quite soft in reality. Remembering when he followed Gemma to the toilet after she called Luca his name, to now running up behind Paige on the stairs and cuddling her makes me think perhaps he is invested in her, we don’t see many scenes now of Jacques and Gemma.

For me I love reading this forum as it makes me question my opinion when others are seeing things in a completely different light to me. Then again we only see about 36 hours condensed into one, so I’m firmly of the belief we see what the producers want us to see.

Reactions: 19
Apparently Paige either had sex or done bits with him in the hideaway. That's part of why she's upset.

Reactions: 2
Did Ekin Sue apologize for lying to them about being on the terrace? I heard her excuses but did she apologize for lying to the guys when they directly asked her if she was on the terrace and she said NO?

Did you see how the guys are trying so hard to get Antigoni with Jay? They hate Ekin Sue.

she apologised to davide and said that she shouldn’t have lied

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Why should she have to apologise to the other guys? This was between her and Davide. I think he’s the only one she needed to apologise to.

Andrew lied as well about Luca not liking Tasha. Does he need to apologise to everyone as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Luca gives the vibes of that boy at school who was a bully to any girl he didn’t fancy? And only the popular pretty girls got respect from him.
Omg yes , 100%! I couldn't quite think of a way to describe it but this hit the nail on the head. I was never a popular girl at school and like you say there's always that one lad who was a dick and the girls would be sniggering at everything he says

I always wonder why they never show them having dinner just a morning coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
clearly they have chefs they can’t cook for themselves ….or clean it all themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.