Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think jaques is just saying this to protect his ego just incase paige did sway away from him and getting abit too carried away with it too

Reactions: 22
If I was paige I would be annoyed as Jay hasn’t actually told her she’s hearing from other people? Ekin is dragging her name through the mud by being outraged. “You wanna get to know Paige” like it’s Paige’s fault. And then jacques and Jay discussing her. I’m sure she would have felt better if jacques had said for Jay to ask Paige himself not ask jacques permission kinda thing. She’s not an object
Plus I don’t think she actually wants to get to know Jay. She probs thinks cos Jacques is ok with it that he doesn’t care. But maybe he just doesn’t wanna act like luca and come on too strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon Jacques is just playing it cool, like Andrew was when he told Tasha to get to know the other lads. I see where Paige is coming from, I’m sure she wanted him to tell Jay to back off but if he had done that we’d all be throwing the possessive tag onto him like Luca.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else still think that ES reactions etc is just to get screen time?
Not convinced she’s that upset at all just knows people watch drama.
Davide was the scorned one in their “relationship” and voted one of the most popular islanders. She was the snakey one and in the bottom, so maybe she’s just trying to make herself look like a victim for the votes etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder why they aren’t showing this on screen? It’s almost like they want people to believe he’s more into her then she is him for drama 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ekin su is having a bit of a tantrum there. I can see why because she’s clicked on that jays a user but I also think the yelling whilst walking away thing she does is quite unnecessary. But WOW, jacques is talking to her like tit. They’re (mainly jacques and Luca) are so outright rude to her.

Reactions: 17
it looks like jax is happier about the fact that it’s jay wanting to get know someone else (simply cause it’s ekin su’s man, and he hates her and wants her to be miserable) then he is about potentially losing paige…which says a lot. he dislikes ekin more than he likes paige, if that makes sense. he also needs to get over it. the way some of the boys act towards her, you’d think she actually cheated on them.

plus luca seems to have forgotten that he was telling gemma that he wanted to be in her bed and kiss her while coupled up with paige -and hed gotten mad at andrew for saying tasha isn’t in his top three days before. he was also running wild lol

Reactions: 17
i think jaques is just saying this to protect his ego just incase paige did sway away from him and getting abit too carried away with it too
Ya agree I think he likes her but wants to keep his options open as well which is fair as they are only in there 3 weeks and maybe Paige is coming on a bit strong

Reactions: 3
Ekin su is having a bit of a tantrum there. I can see why because she’s clicked on that jays a user but I also think the yelling whilst walking away thing she does is quite unnecessary. But WOW, jacques is talking to her like tit. They’re (mainly jacques and Luca) are so outright rude to her.
literally i hate how they’re constantly making comments towards her, we get it, move on. they act like highschool kids. and everyone just laughs aswell, paige and gemma don’t care either that their men are doing this (not necessarily anything against them, i just find it interesting)

Reactions: 18
literally i hate how they’re constantly making comments towards her, we get it, move on. they act like highschool kids. and everyone just laughs aswell, paige and gemma don’t care either that their men are doing this (not necessarily anything against them, i just find it interesting)
I know what you mean. You’d think they’d at least tell them to stop I don’t think gemma would tho cos she is apparently obsessed with Luca 😂

Reactions: 4
“I recoupled with you, Davide could have gone home because i recoupled with you”

i hate how manipulative Ekin gets. It was your choice to recouple and you didn’t give a flying eff about Davide.

Reactions: 21
Antigoni is showing everyone how a mature woman shows up to the villa.
She is friendly, direct, self assured and willing to have a conversation with everyone.

She didn't have to say she was confident ... she IS confident.

Ekin Sue is full of false bravado and hot air. I thought Faye was bad :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Antigoni is showing everyone how a mature woman shows up to the villa.
She is friendly, direct, self assured and willing to have a conversation with everyone.

She didn't have to say she was confident ... she IS confident.

Ekin Sue is full of false bravado and hot air. I thought Faye was bad :rolleyes:
Imagine ekin and Faye on the same series

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic but I've had enough, on my way to break into the villa to steal. I have to know what Gemma uses for her hair. How does her hair look good in every clip. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Think it’s called being richandhavingaccesstotop haircutsandtreatments, I tried having a look for it down my local Superdrug but couldn’t find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think it’s called being richandhavingaccesstotop haircutsandtreatments, I tried having a look for it down my local Superdrug but couldn’t find it.
Those things only go so far in the roasting Majorca heat to be fair 😭 I can never work out how the girls hair looks so good, mine would be a sweaty mess within 10 minutes 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah jasus the lads can't win.

Luca is too possessive. He's wrong.

Jacks is trying to be the opposite and be happy for Paige to get to know people.
He's wrong.

What do people want from them like 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.