Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige at the end clocking on a bit to Jacques… I want her to leave him but don’t want her stuck with Jay. 😭
I don’t think Jacques has ever been that into Paige, HOWEVER, I feel her reaction is a bit OTT.

Is she crying cause she wanted Jacques to be like luca level possessive?
But also, would she not think when he was relaying it at the fire pit to her that he was just trying to make people think he isn’t bothered to save a bit of face?

i just feel like her crying about it is a bit ridiculous

Reactions: 15
I think its more how keen Jacques seems to be for Paige to get to know Jay 🙄

I definitely think they slept together in the hideaway.

Reactions: 20
At this point Ekin-Su and Paige should just couple up because their current partners are bad news

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Jacques has ever been that into Paige, HOWEVER, I feel her reaction is a bit OTT.

But also, would she not think when he was relaying it at the fire pit to her that he was just trying to make people think he isn’t bothered to save a bit of face?

She clearly done stuff in the hideaway with Jacques though, so I don’t think its OTT. She’s probably regretting it now if she thinks he’s not even that into her, i’ve been there😭😂

Reactions: 21
If that was the case all she had to do was tell davide straight rather than crawl about like an idiot. Great tv for us obviously but not nice for davide to experience i would imagine
Yeah I said I didn't agree with how she went about it but Jay is a pure user from day one. I generally think Ekin-su could see a connection and really liked Jay

No jacques is biding his time for Gemma .then they'll get back together and win and it be like fairytale ending. I really don't trust jacques at all.

Reactions: 5
Jacques doesn’t come across as very mature so maybe he’s too busy trying to act cool about it that he’s gone way over the top. Or maybe he’s not actually that confident and doesn’t want to admit his true feelings? Also I’m not feeling Davide and Danica I just can’t see them as a match.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I said I didn't agree with how she went about it but Jay is a pure user from day one. I generally think Ekin-su could see a connection and really liked Jay

No jacques is biding his time for Gemma .then they'll get back together and win and it be like fairytale ending. I really don't trust jacques at all.
I don’t get the vibes that Gemma is still interested in Jacques at all. Afia done an interview/podcast thing and said the girl is obsessed with Luca lmao so if Jacques is hoping to get back with her I think he’s going to be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get the vibes that Gemma is still interested in Jacques at all. Afia done an interview/podcast thing and said the girl is obsessed with Luca lmao so if Jacques is hoping to get back with her I think he’s going to be disappointed.
I don't know what she sees in luca 😂 bunny boiler. Let's see how casa plays out

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Paige is into Jaques either if she actually sat and thought about it, she comes across like a girl who will just be in to whoever is into her which is sad 😞

• Sad
First look

Jacques is a massive prick. Horrible to Ekin Su and also crappy to Paige (if I was her I would want him to be a bit less chilled given how close they are meant to be). He doesn’t have an ounce of emotional intelligence but then again he was 20/21 looking to date a literal school child which I think says everything about his character.

[/QUOTE
I reckon they definitely did stuff in the hideaway tbh and it probably is so intense in there emotionally

Reactions: 13
Did we find out what went down in the hideaway with those two?

Reactions: 2

Could just be tiredness and the pressure of the cameras around, I cry at everything when I am tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine the scenes if Luca strays and Gemma doesn’t 😭
Like someone said before he's never going stray from Michael Owen. He knowswho her dad isfor sure 🤣

I'd love to see his reaction if Gemma strayed though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno I from that first look in Paiges shoes I'd feel uncomfortable in how the boys all talking about whether or not Jay should get to know her and whether or not Jack's should be bothered and noone seems to give a tit whether she wants to get to know Jay or not, she's not an object she's a person.

Jay gives me the major creeps but to be fair to him he needed to get a girl to stay in and she literally threw herself at him, I never got the sense he liked ES at all. I get the impression he wanted either tasha or paige because he felt their nice girl image would make them winner material.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
yeh i feel like shes overwhelmed because all of a sudden jay is showing interest, and jaques is just trying to act cool and emotions are heightened i think shes just a sweet girl who doesnt want to get hurt and accept the truth jaques is one of "those" lads

I dunno I from that first look in Paiges shoes I'd feel uncomfortable in how the boys all talking about whether or not Jay should get to know her and whether or not Jack's should be bothered and noone seems to give a tit whether she wants to get to know Jay or not, she's not an object she's a person.
Yeah the way Paige was being spoken about there wasn't nice at all. It almost felt like the guys think Jacques' feelings about it are more important than Paige's, which is grim.

I didn't like the way Ekin-Su was shouting about "you want to get to know Paige!" as she stormed off, because it isn't Paige's fault so her name shouldn't be shouted about in that sort of way. That just makes it even more awkward for Paige for absolutely no reason.

I agree with others that something happened in the hideaway that has intensified Paige's feelings and that's why Jay's dismissiveness got to her so much.

I think Davide and Danica have ended up together by default because they're single & I think they're quite close in age? Might have got her confused with another bombshell, there have been too many 😂 but I'd be happy for them to couple up to stay in for a bit. I still think he and Ekin-Su will have a nice little rekindling romance story eventually though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Paige is just set on Jacques, she already said she was pretty much content and settled and didn’t need to look any further because “what they have” is enough for her. Jacques also said she was totally smitten already. So obviously, she probably wants to see Jacques look a LITTLE bit more arsed than he did - considering his reaction was not giving a duck AT ALL

Then again… if it looks, walks and acts like a duck boy, it’s a duck boy. Us girls should just learn to take these kinds of men at face value and not be sold a dream

Reactions: 21
Paige and jacks have been coupled up a week or so !!! Ekin saying they are in a solid relationship is outrageous, almost laughable.

It seems when the girls get upset, clingy and territorial they are immediately deemed as coupled up with selfish unemotional pricks.... but if the boys act clingy and territorial it RED FLAGS all round.... I don't get.

Jeez they are there to get to know different people, just because you choose or get picked to couple up it doesn't mean it's going to work... that's the whole idea you get to know each other and find you may not necessarily be compatible, initial attraction is one thing but spending one on one time with someone either goes one way or the other.. Jay clearly and quite rightly has reason to pull away from Ekin... she's a guys worse nightmare!!

And to be fair Paige was smitten with Jay when he came in.. all gooey eyed until Ekin claimed him. And if Jacks had kicked off with Jay again people would be saying oh!! RED FLAGS... get away Paige , too controlling ... but because he is ok with it , it's him trying to get rid of Paige.. I don't get it

Madness..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Paige and jacks have been coupled up a week or so !!! Ekin saying they are in a solid relationship is outrageous, almost laughable.

It seems when the girls get upset, clingy and territorial they are immediately deemed as coupled up with selfish unemotional pricks.... but if the boys act clingy and territorial it RED FLAGS all round.... I don't get.

Jeez they are there to get to know different people, just because you choose or get picked to couple up it doesn't mean it's going to work... that's the whole idea you get to know each other and find you may not necessarily be compatible, initial attraction is one thing but spending one on one time with someone either goes one way or the other.. Jay clearly and quite rightly has reason to pull away from Ekin... she's a guys worse nightmare!!

And to be fair Paige was smitten with Jay when he came in.. all gooey eyed until Ekin claimed him. And if Jacks had kicked off with Jay again people would be saying oh!! RED FLAGS... get away Paige , too controlling ... but because he is ok with it , it's him trying to get rid of Paige.. I don't get it

Madness..
this is partly what I was getting at when I said it was a bit silly her crying cause he didn’t give the reaction she wanted. Like because he wasn’t being all gross and possessive over her that wasn’t the right reaction in her eyes so she cried about it?

Like you say they’ve been cracking on for like a week and he only kissed her for the first time 48 hours ago? It’s not like they’ve been in a full committed relationship for 8 weeks and he was acting like he wasn’t bothered!

I’m not his biggest fan but I actually thought his reaction to it (when talking to Paige not the stuff with ES) was quite reasonable?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.