Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Ekin-Su is a sweet albeit misguided person. Her entrance was all bravado and it seems like she is here for friends as well. I feel bad for her. Her little face. I think she genuinely does like Jay a lot and is extremely insecure. I think she’s just caught up on the fact she wants to find someone to settle down with and he seemingly ticks all her boxes so she’s clinging on for dear life!

Jay is snakey and bad vibes. Brings very little to the table. Elon can actually do better. I wish I was as resolute as Davide 😂 all it takes is one duck up and you’re told to #gothefuckout and “you don’t exist for me”.

The way Antigona was welcomed REALLY contrasts to how Danica was welcomed. I’d feel kinda crappy if I were here. But she seems made of strong stuff so that’s good. She’s in dange though. No one is interested in her and don’t see that changing.

Gemma running off to tell Luca after she said she wouldn’t really showed her age. 🙄

The new boy is not it. All I can remember was a very red sweaty face.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Meh, I reckon she kind of made her own bed with the girls' welcome by how confrontational and competitive her vibe was when she went in. She really hasn't been helped by the producers, though, they've given her no chances. Not to mention Luca being a proper petulant child towards her 🙄
Oh deffo, their entrances and vibes were different which contributed to the reception. But can see why she might feel it kinda sucks. Ugh feel like Luca encourages lowkey mean behaviour towards her and ES, he's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I voted Gemma for fav girl but I have to favs and the other is Antigoni

Reactions: 4
I think ES sees more potential with Jay than Davide but I think she’s still happily sacrifice both them and any other potential man if it meant she was front and center for the drama.

Reactions: 5
I’ve checked her socials but can’t see anything on there. Unless it’s been removed.
She literally just deleted it in the last 10 mins !! Dirty delete hahah the tiktok is yagirllw (major black fishing vibes from her btw )

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ekin Su has 456000 followers compared to Ambers 70,000 🙈 granted every 3rd follower of Ekin seems to be a bot.

Reactions: 2
Amber really could have kept out of it bc she’s now proving that the ‘bad edit’ she got wasn’t a bad edit, her personality literally is just bad vibes.

Reactions: 38
Lmao bitter Amber.
Meanwhile loved Afia's tiktok laughing at herself, bless her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I didn’t watch live tonight just watched and caught up on last thread but when I came home about half 9 and went out to water my pot plants I heard someone in my building shout “Yes Davide!!!!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Amber is that nasty girl in high school, what a horrible personality to have. When she started being a witch to ekin su all of those girls followed her like a pack of chihuahuas. I wouldn’t bother making effort with any of them if I was ekin su, they aren’t her friends.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.